Gonna Have A Good Day! : )

CountryLovah

Well I may not have slept well last night BUT

1) The NON baggy jeans feel alright today LOL

2) Even though my roots are bad it was a good hair day and they covered nicely! LOL

3) I found a starbucks vanilla frappucino in the fridge.. mmmm caffeine!!!! lol

4) I found $790!!!!!!! Well,.. it's mine but I forgot about it!!! A few years ago I remember taking $1000 out and thinking I would keep it as cash, in case of emergency.. And I put it in this purse that I never use.. Well, I normally carry this HUGE bag with me everywhere and I thought.. thats ridiculous to take to work, the lockers won't be big enough. So I went and got my little purse and opened it and found a ziplock baggie with $790!!! I don't think i've looked in there for years!!! Now I remember spending down to $790 and being mad at myself and thinking I needed to get it back to $1000. Now I feel RICH! Woooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

So today is starting off good : ) See you guys tonight, hopefulyl HAPPY !

Wow, nice find there, Sue! Don't you just love those surprises. I think I am going through all my purses first thing in the morning. :D

Weird,, a few years ago I walked with our dog, and upon arriving home I noticed he had something in his mouth - it was a 100$ bill! I don't know where he picked it up, and I encourage him every now and then to do it again, but no such luck. :rofl3

I'm home!!!!!!!!!!! : ) It was a 10 hour shift, and on the way home I had to stop at nnnnnn and the book store, tell shane & tanya how things went and then of course straight to koko's!!! : )

OMG I know the money is soooo great! I was sooo tired earlier that I almost feel like that was a dream!!! I totally get excited when I find a $5 or something lol Or a $1.. Sometimes a quarter.. This was like, CRAZY!! Tanks for everyone, and dojo loaches for Blue : ) Oh and Andrea, can I borrow your pup sometime when I need more cash. That's CRAZY! But sooo cool!! lol

Now I have to write about everything. Hmm I have like three threads started with talk about my work.. Where should I write this? New one, same one? Decisions LMAO

The day was different than I expected but good.. : ) I'll explain it ALL! (Get coffee, pj's whatever you guys need to get settled.This is gonna be a loooooooong one LOL)

Weird,, a few years ago I walked with our dog, and upon arriving home I noticed he had something in his mouth - it was a 100$ bill! I don't know where he picked it up, and I encourage him every now and then to do it again, but no such luck. :rofl3

My mom's dog dug $20 out of the snow last year, so now she's always lets her root around on walks too! :P

My dog stopped to go potty right next to a twenty dollar bill once...I was excited for weeks. Actually that was a couple of years ago and I am still excited about it.

Once I also found a $50 on the ground in a rainstorm. I was elated, until I also found the owner of the money standing right next to it looking at me like I was crazy. But really afterwards it felt good to know that person didn't lose their money.