Chevra Eating Her Brinies

I dubbed my newish ranchu Chevra LOL :D Now she has a name!

I admit it, I been spoiling her!! Gel food, bloodworms, brine shrimp, broccolies, carrots, pellets, flakes, peas, shrimp, the list goes on and on LOL!!!!

Well, anyways, here are some pics of her eating her brinies :wub:

She has to stalk it first..

DSC02784.jpg

Then she pounces!

DSC02785.jpg

She grabs a mouthful and swims away

DSC02792.jpg

Flying brinies!

DSC02786.jpg

Thanks for loooking! :D

AW! She is so cute! Is that how you feed the brinse shrimp cubes? I just plopped it in and watched it dissolve. Such a mess. You just stick them to the side like that?

AW! She is so cute! Is that how you feed the brinse shrimp cubes? I just plopped it in and watched it dissolve. Such a mess. You just stick them to the side like that?

Thanks!! :D

LOL, nah, I just plop it in like you do LOL!! :D Mine float though :hmm Chevra just likes push it around the surface like that ;)

And a pic of her eating a small cube of gel food and a pic of her side (to show how chubby she's getting)

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02737.jpg

I can't believe they had her! I've never seen ours carry them. They mainly carry orandas and other fantails. That's where I got Coco. :D I've had him for 4 months now and he's about 5 inches long. Chevra's wen is very well developed. She's adorable.

Edited by whitner

They had THAT fish at Pet S Mart?!!! Wow! What a find! Yeah, I never see beautiful fish like that at stores like that! Definitely a deal! She's a beauty! Rivals anything on Goldfish Connection! lol!