This Is My Baby

whitner

Here are some pictures of my :heart , Coco. If you look closely you can see where he is changing colors on his tail and fins. Some of them are a bit blurry, but not too bad.

P1050840.jpg

P1050844.jpg

P1050846.jpg

P1050865.jpg

P1050842.jpg

P1050862.jpg

He HATES getting his picture taken, by the way. Haha

He's so cute!! I love his wen :heart The expression on his face is priceless LOL !!

His wen is actually growing rapidly on his left side. It sticks out. Haha. It's so cute though.

He kinda reminds me of a killer whale sometimes because he's so dark on his back and wen and his underside is so pale. Sometimes when he swims to the top he looks like one. Haha.

Thanks! I am proud of him. At first he wasn't even the one I wanted. P.M. had this beautiful calico :yeah: . But when I went back to get him he was gone and Coco had replaced him. But I wanted him just as much when I saw him. And he was a lot bigger than the calico anyway, so I decided, "What the heck?" And I'ven through the been in love with him ever since, even through the tough times when he would become ill and I never thought he would make it. But I must have done something right, because he's healthy and happy today.