Lets See Those Telescopes!

Nomi

Well, it's been a long and stressful week, and just when I finally have some free time it's almost Monday. Hurray for art school! Anyhoo, I would love to see everyones telescopes/moors/demekins!

I'll start with my one and only telescope. Ophelia (or Ophie).

100_0778-1.jpg

P8300067.jpg

Now lets see those telescopes! :) And an early happy monday everyone!

Guest Oranda's R HxC

AW! I LOVE YOUR BABY!

This is mine, hopefully one day I'll be able to find telescopes in other colors besides black. My favorite GF are actually Oranda's and right behind them are telly's n_n

awbh009.jpg

awbh011.jpg

These pictures really dont do my babies justice. They are soo velvety soft looking with HUGE gold eyes. nomnomnom yummy chocolate looking fishiess

Guest Oranda's R HxC

^ AWWW!!! PEEWEE WAS SOO CUTE RIP BABY! :[

I REALLY want to find colored telly's espec. when I move some babies in my pond this summer and have much more room in my tanks. atm I am SOO terribly overstocked because of having to bring in the outside fish, you guys dont even know. I am so overstocked its absoloutely disgusting T-T

Your moors look gorgeous R HxC! It is hard where I am to find any color of telescope as well, finding Ophie was a stroke of luck. All the advice I can give is just keep an eye out.

And I'm currently overstocked too, my two are in a 12 gallon. I can't wait until I can get them in a bigger tank, and hopefully a container pond for the summer.

Love-rabbit-fish, peewee looks absolutely adorable, so sorry she passed away. :( How big was she?

Some real beauties above! Telescope eyes are my favorite and were my first goldfish:

Heres just 2 of my 11 telescopes: MooP1000921.jpg

And Moos baby:P1030167.jpg

Wonderful pics..I love everyone's babies...

Ophie has beautiful fins, Kayla's moor - awesome colors..am sure the pics don't do justice to the baby..hey Kayla, wat's his name??

PeeWee (RIP Baby)..had awesome eyes..and beautiful color... :)

OMG Imo...Moo and Moo's baby??..they are the cutest mother-baby pair...Awwww...they both have such cute puppy faces...Wow.. :heart ..and 11 telescopes??..awesome we need more pics...clapping.gif

Awww..now I want a telly..I have nothing to show off.. :( ..spit.gif

Thankyou!

Wow Kathy- a redcap tele? She is so pretty. They are all beautiful I just love Calypsos dark black and the chocolate color on Skye!

An~ I remember Peewee, she was a very special beauty.

(SG ~time for a telescope me thinks- :D you can see how beautiful they are!)

Guest Oranda's R HxC

There names are Aida and Allegra. One is a 'common' black telly and the other is a black butterfly telly.

Thats the only way I can tell the difference.

Kathy you have such a collection there!!! And Imo, I can never get enough of Moo :heart

Actually, they're all beautiful!!!

I've had two teles, my origional moore "Big George" who turned orange, and now my "Baby George"...who is no baby anymore!!!

0d4fc266.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

I need to get new pics of mine so I can post em! : )

I love all the pics... kathy.. man your collection is just stunning...

I was wondering where your "kids" were. Just cause you are a working girl now (hmmm, that doesn't come out quite right,rofl) does not mean you get to slack off on pics!

What beautiful Teleys, Here are pics of a few of my guys.

Zuzu:

ZuzuandSpike2.jpg

Spike:

Spike.jpg

Abbey:

Notsure.jpg

Severus:

Severus.jpg

And last but not least, my beautiful Alan that sadly passed away at the beginning of this year.

Beautifulal.jpg