Halloween Tank

So I'm too lazy to decorate a lot for the holidays, but I really get a kick out of doing the big tank in a holiday theme. Moby, Florence, and their new buddy Marvin really seem to enjoy it also. So here's the Halloween tank!

post-14029-1223133929_thumb.jpg

Thanks JC! Its fun doing different stuff to the tank.

And yeah, FC, I'm hoping for an upgrade to a 55 at Christmas. They just keep growing and growing and growing, lol! Even when I get them to a 55 the tank will only be big enough for them. I was so lucky to find this site a year ago or they might not have made it. Pristine water, good diet, and clean living area make a world of difference! :exactly

Thanks JC! Its fun doing different stuff to the tank.

And yeah, FC, I'm hoping for an upgrade to a 55 at Christmas. They just keep growing and growing and growing, lol! Even when I get them to a 55 the tank will only be big enough for them. I was so lucky to find this site a year ago or they might not have made it. Pristine water, good diet, and clean living area make a world of difference! :exactly

That's great

my mom told me that my fish never stop growing

so we are both doing good

Same for me if I didn't find this place then my guys wouldn't live long

I love Halloween, too. Its my favorite holiday. No pressure, just silliness and fun! It was actually pretty cheap to do. I got the stuff at one of those Everythings a Dollar stores. I worried about the little vases being hollow, though, and difficult to clean so I filled them with gravel and sealed them on the top with aquarium silicone. I took Lynda's advice and let them sit for a couple of weeks to make sure the smell was gone and submerged them in water for 24 hours just to be sure.

Moby and Florence refused to wear little bandit masks. Killjoys and party poopers lol. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow Vickie..that was very smart of you and Lynda to take care of it that way... :heart

Any chance..we can get close up shots of the Halloween tank??? :feedme ...yes yes I am greedy for pics... :pp ..But I like it... :heart ..and I really wanna try something out...so maybe I will even steal some ideas... :whistle:teehee

I'm blind! I can't see things even when they're big! lol! Can we have closer, bigger pictures? cuz I wanna see too..... yeah....