Sign in to follow this  
Shamu23

Eggs!

Brownie was looking really fat and now theres eggs all over in the 29g!!! Theres no male in the tank sadly, i would put Joe in there but my mom would freak out of i bred them on purpose. But its still cool to know that at least 1 of my fish is capable of laying eggs! I saved some anyways just incase lol, most of them have turned a yellowish cloudy color now some of the are still clear but probably not for long, and most have been eaten in the tank too.

Edited by Shamu23

Congratulations on the eggs, I'm sure it was a pleasant suprise ;)

yes it was!

You're 50% on your way to be a goldfish fry mommy! Not encourage magical appearance of your Joe in the tank, of course..... ;) Because you know how mothers get when unexpected babies show up.... :krazy: Planning on raising some fry in the future?

wat kind of fish do you have?really interested.congrats!

wat kind of fish do you have?really interested.congrats!

the one that laid the eggs is a brown pompom, Joe my biggest male is a red cap oranda but they're in seperate tanks :(

Well if you want to breed them at least you have the option too. It's always nice to know you have good breeding fish, if you would ever want to breed them although it does become quite a task never the less it's always fun. I want more fry :tantrum

Edited by Powerdragon