How may times do you feed your fish?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How often do feed your wish

• Once a day
    • Twice a day
    • Three times a day
    • More than three times a day
    • Less than once a week

Hey guys i was just wondering seeing that everyone here as different opinions on how often they should feed their fish i would make a poll and see which way the results go. This is also for a school assignment im making based on fish keeping and i need to have a poll and i don't want to make it up.

any votes are appreciated.

Edited by Powerdragon

Great idea! I've always been told the more small meals the better with trops, so I fed 2-3 times a day. However I had a big algae explosion and have since cut down to 1 or 2 very small meals. I'm interested to see what everyone else does.

Hey guys thanks for voting, i myself feed twice a day to make sure they all get a fair feed and 1 or 2 dont eat it all. Sorry Sly C. Pea i can't edit the top post 4 some reason.

Do you guys know what food clown loachs love, i never see them eat flakes or algae wafers, but i have only had since last sunday. Suggestions will B great thanks.

Edited by Powerdragon

try raising tinfoils on anything less that 2 feedings a day... not going to happen. or they'll eat everyone else in the tank trust me thats how my neons all dissapeared in 1 night when i forgot to feed.

• 2 weeks later...
try raising tinfoils on anything less that 2 feedings a day... not going to happen. or they'll eat everyone else in the tank trust me thats how my neons all dissapeared in 1 night when i forgot to feed.

Er, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I've always thought it was common knowledge that little fish (Neons get to about 1.5 inches) don't mix very well with big fish? (Tinfoils get to about 14 in.)