Oh My Gosh, I Got It !

I didn't think I did since I hadn't heard anything. Figured my bid didn't meet what was needed or something. But just now had a call from Ken at Dandy Oranda's saying I got it! So, Phaedra gets a roommate after all.

AUC_112_44.jpg

AUC_112_44_1.jpg

Name: White Butterfly Moor Lot# 44

Description: Super showy...full tail, nice dorsal, and large eyes.

(nick in upper left caudal)

Length: 4.75

Great fish.

Try watching it from above sometime. The butterfly tail is truely a sight to be seen from above.

Hey there's a good use for a fish bowl, temporary viewing of a great fish.

Best fishes

David

www....................com

OH YAY!!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you! I KNOW! I got a call from Ken on Tuesday and he apologized then for being so behind in his calling. He said he was hoping to be done by Monday night and there he was still making calls on Tuesday! And, I thought, since he said that, that he was finishing up his calls on Tuesday, but looks like they trickled over into Wednesday!

Well, my Kabuki just got here about 30 minutes ago! So, when is yours coming? Tomorrow?

Thanks everybody!

I got outbid on the one I really wanted. Was looking at the site with 15 minutes left till it ended and saw nobody had made a bid on this poor baby. Felt bad cause nobody seemed to want her so put a minimum bid on it. Really didn't expect to get it so was very surprised when the phone call came, lol. It will make a nice tankmate for Phaedra. I just hope they are the same sex, rofl! :rolleyes:

OH YAY!!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you! I KNOW! I got a call from Ken on Tuesday and he apologized then for being so behind in his calling. He said he was hoping to be done by Monday night and there he was still making calls on Tuesday! And, I thought, since he said that, that he was finishing up his calls on Tuesday, but looks like they trickled over into Wednesday!

Well, my Kabuki just got here about 30 minutes ago! So, when is yours coming? Tomorrow?

Hurray, Kabuki is there!!

And where are the pics, hmmmm? :bat:

Mine will be arriving Friday morning sometime as it will be going out sometime today.

Ohhh Kathy..she is gorgeous...I was stuck on her too...but well dont have the space or the money...I am soo glad I ll see her grow with you...Aww she is a beauty...she is beautiful...now I think I shoudl really make some space for a telescope...Phaedra is going love her tankmate... :):heart

ya congrats now we can see him everyday :D

if u don't mind me asking how much did u pay for her?

Nope, don't mind at all. I got her for $45.00 (plus shipping)!! :nana

The buy now was $149.00 so I got a good deal.

Edited by Kathy B

Hurray, Kabuki is there!!

And where are the pics, hmmmm? :bat:

Mine will be arriving Friday morning sometime as it will be going out sometime today.

The pictures are in my post! "MINE! ALL MINE!"

I was being so silly all late last night and especially this morning. I was thinking, okay, now, Kabuki's probably about half-way across the country by now..... okay, Kabuki is probably almost here about now..... Oh, I'll bet Kabuki is just sitting there in the Fed Ex warehouse waiting... I could just drive over there and get Kabuki... I could... Kabuki is sooo close but I still can't have her/him.... waaahhh!!!! 8:00 a.m. ....... 9:00 a.m. ....... 9:30 a.m. ....... 10:00 a.m. ....... I wander outside cuz I think I hear something..... nothing...... 10:10 a.m. ...... ding dong! EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!

This will be you Kathy tomorrow!!!! heheheheheheeee!!!

I saw the pics so you are safe from the dreaded Koko Stick, lol. Yep, I will be watching for the Fed X truck for sure. Hopefully the Rescue won't get a call from Wal*Mart to pick up donated food in the morning. Gonna definately be a conflict,sigh.