Just Some Pics

I broke down and got a new camera. Set my credit card back a bit but so far I like it. I actually got clear pics of the babies for a change. Everyone is apt to be sick of seeing my fish by the time the new wears off, lol. These are the first photos I've taken with it.

First up, the babies!

DSC00002-tile.jpg

And a couple of Phaedra

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

the babies are sure growing and they are so clear.

i was about to say hey your oranda has popeye until i saw the second pic...i saw fish like that at my lfs once...

She is an Oranda Telescope,lol.

so cute Kathy!!!!...Do you think your little fry will look Phaedra???...(the tele/oranda)

I honestly don't know. That would be cool tho', lol.

The babies are really cute..and Phaedra is a sweetheart... :heart:heart

And nice shots...your camera sure is worth the investment...such neat pictures... :) ...which one is this..I might get one by the year end...I really need good clear pictures like these of my babies.. :) ..

The babies are really cute..and Phaedra is a sweetheart... :heart:heart

And nice shots...your camera sure is worth the investment...such neat pictures... :) ...which one is this..I might get one by the year end...I really need good clear pictures like these of my babies.. :) ..

It's a Sony Cyber Shot DSC-H50. It's a real step up for me. Gonna take forever to learn to use all the features,lol.

Nice shots of your babies. What in the world are you going to do with all of them?

Will maybe keep a couple. There is at least one that I really like. I'm hoping the LFS will take most of them. Otherwise I'm going to have tupperware containers all over the basement, lol.