R.i.p Romeo And Juliet

Guest Mussa

Today i Basicly Murderd my two gold fishes ............IT WAS A STUPID ACCIDENT............... AND I WANT EVERY BIGGINER TO KNOW IF YOUR FISH IS NOT FILLING WELL AND YOU GO TO YOUR LOCAL FISH SHOP AND THEY GIVE YOU THE CURING MEDESIN READ THE INSTRUCTIONS (IT SAID MIX WELL IN HOT WATER BEFORE PORING IN TO FISH TANK) WELL I DONT LIKE TO READ LAZY :( AND I JUST POURED THE HALF OF THE CUP GIVIN WITH THE PACKAGE IN 2 MIN LATER THEY BOTHED DIED KNOW I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW 56L AQUARIUM AND LOTS OF DIFFRENT KIND OF FOOD BUT SHOUD I GET A NEW FISH TOMMORW OR SHOUD I W8

PEACE YOUR BIGGINER MUSSA

First, :welcome

Next, I'm so sorry you lost your fish. :tou But, we all have been there. We were all beginners once upon a time and have all made more than our share of mistakes, so don't hate yourself or be upset or angry. We do understand. Just take this as an opportunity to learn. We are here for you and love to help and will help you all we can.

As far as getting back to keeping more goldfish. You need to wait for a while. You need to learn about the Nitrogen Cycle and how to do a Fishless Cycle. You need to learn about Basic Goldfish Care and how to test the water, do proper water changes and tank cleaning, proper feeding, proper filtration, identifying and treating diseases, quarantining, etc.

The fish is always the last thing you get. You need to get your tank all set up and running well and then, once the water is all safe and cycled and you have everything under control, you can get one fish. Your tank really isn't big enough for two goldfish; however, it would be okay for a while if you were willing to upgrade to a 75L once the fish reached about 2-3 inches.

Hi, welcome!

I'm sorry for your loss.. you're lucky you found Koko's..? :thumb:

Everyone here is very helpful and supportive and you will truly learn your fill!

Lynda likely has the links covered for you! Again, welcome.. and good luck with getting your aquarium in order!? ;)

Thanks for the support i have a question i bought a brand new fish tank 30l one (http://www.onlineaquariumstore.com/acatalog/Aqua_One_Aqua_Start_320.html#a1331)

and now that it has arrived i went out to buy some stuff eg them tap water cleaner things and i bought some graval i cleaned every thing before placing the equipment in side the tank i even cleand the graval out twice until the water ran clean but when i put it in the tank the water became foggy. so i left it out for 1 night and know its becoming well more clearer but is this safe or is it dangerous for a goldfish when i buy one lol

Thanks for the support i have a question i bought a brand new fish tank 30l one (http://www.onlineaquariumstore.com/acatalog/Aqua_One_Aqua_Start_320.html#a1331)

and now that it has arrived i went out to buy some stuff eg them tap water cleaner things and i bought some graval i cleaned every thing before placing the equipment in side the tank i even cleand the graval out twice until the water ran clean but when i put it in the tank the water became foggy. so i left it out for 1 night and know its becoming well more clearer but is this safe or is it dangerous for a goldfish when i buy one lol

30L is about 7-8US gallons.. I don't think this is enough for a goldfish to thrive in.

As for the pictures, the water still looks a little cloudy to me. Others may be able to help you more.

You'll need about 38L for one fancy goldfish and about 76L for one common, I believe.

Edited by Sheep & Toeby