It's Been Busy Around Here!

heidiinatree@yahoo.ca

I know I have been lurking a lot lately..it has been sooo busy ..as soon as I sit down to make replys I am up and going again !!...so I have not been giving my :twocents around here lately :D ...I don't like giving a reply if I have to rush I usually end up making no sense ..or I worry about giving the wrong info !!...

I've noticed that you've been quieter than usual lately. Any news on the job front?

Things are busy around here too. My kids are back in school, but things haven't gotten any quieter. I'm now rushing around trying to do all the things I've put off during summer, and still trying to have enough energy to deal with cranky kids when they come home exhausted from school.

no news yet on the job front!..thtas what I have been doing ..getting the kids ready for school and doing my spring cleaning in september :D ...my kids are glad to be back in school..they were getting bored at home :lol1 that is mt trick to keep them in school :rofl

:D I remember getting bored and wanting to go back, I'd get all my new pencils and books and be excited. Not so much anymore.......hahaha