Ranchu Fry

ichthius

Hello Everyone

I raised up a batch of ranchu fry this summer and have posted a few pictures to my blog.

Can anyone point me the directions for uploading pictures?

Best fishes

David

www....................com

get a free account at photobucket or any other photo hosting site and upload your pictures there. In doing so, each pic uploaded gets a URL code that you could copy-paste here with your post, we'll see your pics that way without you having to wait to reach 100 posts (hardly anyone uses that feature here on Koko's anyway... photobucket is so much easier)

Thanks for your kind words.

Yes I breed some, buy more and sell some. There are a couple wholesalers I go cherry pick keep some for myself and sell off those I can part with ;)

My goal is to get a nice blood line of Japanese Ranchu. I go to the breeders social in Ohio to try to get better fish every year.

I just got a dozen bristol shubunkins from a person I met there.

For you admin type - it seems a little complicated to post photos. Is it ok to add content here and just refer people to my site for the photos? I'm not trying to take people away, it's just so time consuming to post info and pictures.

Best fishes

David

www.goldfishgarge.com

Hello Daryl

I have a few Mita that I brought back from Gary H. last year but I only took culls with inserted tail cores as I didn't want to be greedy. I just took them to play with knowing I'd get better fish this year. The breeder's social is in just a couple weeks. I hope to bring back some good Oishi or Mita but I know stocks are usually limited so I'll take what I can get.

I'm working towards getting lines established that have never been in the tropics because I want to keep my ranchu outside year round so I can select for pond strength fish.

The fish in question is simply from an imported stock of chinese ranchu. They were the best I've seen in the wholesaler so I purchased the whole lot of 31. I'm keeping 6 or 12 to play with and unloading the rest.

Best fishes

Davdi

www....................com

Edited by Ichthius

Guest Patches

David, I seen the link to your blog in your sig in another thread. Love the title! And looked through your whole blog, it's great!! Such nice fish you have!

Edited by Patches