Motmw Lynda Von G

koko

CONGRATULATIONS

"Von G"!!!

What was it you were saying the other day about wanting to be more in the background and not craving all the attention lol Sorry sweetie, but it doesn't work that way!! :D Not when I AM INVOLVED! HAHAH!

You are TOTALLY deserving of this!! You've been SUCH a help to soooo many people. Whenever I need input you are always one of the first people I look to for advice. (Not even just when it comes to fish!!).. You've got so much to offer on almost every topic, and always are there to help everyone. Whether it be a fish emergency, or just wanted an idea for a fish name.. (think back to when you listed 500 panda names for me lol) You're intelligent, creative and you are freakin hilarious and fun!! You are one of my best koko's friends and I LOVE YA BEOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOO LYNDA!!!!!! : )

:Congrats::bingo::nana:rockon:bounce:booty:panana:hug:tbanana:goodjob:exactly:hi5:thumb::goldfish::clapping::carrot::thumbs::redbanana:

Thank you all very much! :wub: I was completely shocked when Sue told me I had been nominated! :mail: I'm just on here for my own fun. To learn and grow and, if, along the way, I can share what Kokos has taught me with someone else, so much the better! :exactly It is such an honor to receive this acknowledgement. :#1 Thank you so much to the person(s) who nominated me. Who thought enough of me to think I should stand up next to so many others who have also contributed so much. Thank you to all of you who have helped me grow and learn! And thank you to all of you for being such good friends! :thanks:thanks:thanks

:Congrats: I am so glad you won this month and you deserve it soooo much!! Your advice is always right on and you have helped so many people here! :exactly

Thanks for being here! You make Koko's a better place! :D

Congratulations Lynda. You really deserve this recognition for your support of other members and encouragement and good advice. You are also an amazing, courageous, funny and lovely person :exactly

:clapping::goodjob:hug:flowers

Congratulations Lynda....you have helped me soooo much thru all the problems with my goldies...Sunshine and Chikoo say :thanks and :Congrats: ...Thnks for everything...you deserved it... :) ..... :hug

• 2 weeks later...