Few More Fry Pics

Okay I know I am always one of the first to comment whenever you put the fry pics up, and you are probably thinking, okay seriously. Enough SUE LMAO. But I can't get enough of these little babies! I just love them soo much! I can't believe weeks ago you were saying "there are eggs all over my tank" and now you can see them so perfectly.. It's sooo beautiful! : )

Heeeeeeey, did you take filter floss and just put it over the filter to make it safe for fry???

Okay I know I am always one of the first to comment whenever you put the fry pics up, and you are probably thinking, okay seriously. Enough SUE LMAO. But I can't get enough of these little babies! I just love them soo much! I can't believe weeks ago you were saying "there are eggs all over my tank" and now you can see them so perfectly.. It's sooo beautiful! : )

Heeeeeeey, did you take filter floss and just put it over the filter to make it safe for fry???

Aww, I'd be disappointed if you didn't say something, lol. They are cute little buggers, I have to admit. Can't believe how much and how fast they are growing. At this rate I'm going to need another tank to split them up before long, sheesh.

Yeah, I had some filter bags from an old whisper filter and they fit right over the that filter. Works perfectly. Their other filter has filter material wrapped around the intake.

Awwww...they are soooo cute....awesome idea with the filter...

and as usual..I love their bellies...but that apart...they have a very beautiful color...is this how they ll stay..or the colors come at a later stage??...they look beautiful Kathy... :):heart:heart

Awwww...they are soooo cute....awesome idea with the filter...

and as usual..I love their bellies...but that apart...they have a very beautiful color...is this how they ll stay..or the colors come at a later stage??...they look beautiful Kathy... :):heart:heart

Thanks JC! As I understand it, those are baby colors. They will probably change colors as they get older. I think there isn't any set age tho'. Depends on the fish.

Such cuties :wub:

Very good idea with those filters

How adorable :heart
theyre sooooooooooo little and freakin' ADORABLE! awwwwwww! :heart
They are so cute :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone! Have to admit to being tickled that they seem to be doing so well.