6 Week Old Fry

Awwwwwwwww what a cute little healthy looking baby! LOL Look at that tail and fins! Great shot!

Thanks Sue! They have done very well I think. So far I've been pretty lucky with them. No major problems.

Like I said..I love their bellies.. :D ...and what great finnage...sooooooo cute... :heart:heart

Thanks JC! They ought to have bellies, all the little buggers do is eat,lol.

man my fry didnt look that big until 3 weeks ago and they are 3 months old.

Don't forget that is a cropped closeup which makes it look bigger than it is, lol. They are appx. 3/4" to 1" including tails as near as I can measure. All but the runt. It's about 1/2 the size of the rest if that.

love dem! :heart how many do you have are you going to keep dem all?

Theye are still 13 left out of 15 total. And no, I hope to be able to find homes for most if not all. I may keep a couple depending on what they turn out like when older.

exactly what I was going to say. :exactly So cute :heart and fast by the look of the pic :gcar:

Thanks Quasi! And fast is right, lol. All I usually get are blurs.

Wow what a nice pic :) It really looks like a big gf already :)

Thanks Isilme! Yeah, they actually look like actual fish finally instead of just guts with eyes, lol.

such a cuuuute picture!! ive never really seen goldfish fry before until seeing your pics!

Kathy, i was just wondering..did you end up bidding on that white/red telescope?

Yeah, I did but got outbid on it. Had a bid in on the one white one as well but I don't think I got it either.