Is Anyone Here Bidding On This Guy ?

Jed Hester

Nope, not me! You are welcome to bid on that bad boy as far as I'm concerned! And he would make one NICE birthday present!

Well, I started a bid of $200 and I knew it wasn't going to meet the reserve, but I wanted to see my name on it first of all! lol I see someone else has placed a higher bid. I wished I knew what the reserve price was on this cutie. As I said before, my birthday and wedding anniversary is next month, and hubby owes me, but I don't want to break the bank. However, I really, really want this fish!

That's right. There were no reserves on this auction. Most of the prices also started out extremely low, but you can't tell it by now! Although, there are a few that are still low. This is kinda dumb, but I sorta feel sorry for the ones that aren't being bid on... I mean, that sort of says, "you aren't pretty enough!" Good thing the fishies don't understand that concept!

Oh Jed you HAVE to get this fish! You just HAVE TO!!!!!!! : )

Now I have to go back and look at the auction some more before it closes!!

Hubby's giving me the evil eye, guys however, I'm still counting the minutes though.

Oh the reserve was not met???? Is that why you didn't get him??

I am pretty sure that if the reserve is not met, and the fish is not sold, Ken is willing to sell the fish for the buy it now price..

Either way, GIVE HIM A CALL! It can't hurt! Worst thing he can say is no right? I gave him a call and ending up with Kismet who I thought was sold weeks before!!

I'm sorry : (

Whoa! I didn't think any of them had reserves! That's too bad, but seriously, if it's still available, he doesn't want a fish sitting on his hands if he could sell it for the Buy It Now price. Yup, it can't hurt to give him a call!

My bid wasn't high enough, guys. Although you don't see "reserve", it's there and once the reserve has been met, "the buy it now" will disappear. I'm going to call Ken and see if we can work out a price. I will let you guys know what happens. I can see that guy swimming in my 220. He would love it.