Is Gabriel 2 Small?

mardaokansi

I haven't tried many foods for Gabriel other then store bought goldie flakes (I want the sinkable pellets when the other food runs out), daphnia frozen cubes, freeze dried blood worms (very small) and freeze dried tubifex worm cubes. I've also deshelled a few small peas for him aswell. He has been fed the block of food for when I've left for a few days.

I wasn't sure if he was too small for other foods I've read ppl feed their goldies. (pic in my siggy) I'd like to give him a varied diet and also give him the BEST diet possible. I'm open to suggestions and I'd really like to know if he is too small for fresh veggies and such.

No goldie is too small for any food as long as the food is small enough to fit in its mouth :)

I think you have given Gabriel a very good varied diet from what you've listed.

One word of advice though: Do not EVER give your goldies that horrendous vacation food block again. Goldies are better left unfed if you're only a few days unavailable.

No goldie is too small for any food as long as the food is small enough to fit in its mouth :)

Too bad most goldies, don't quite seems to grasp the limited dimensions of their mouth :rolleyes: .