Siblings That Are Attached

My daughters Guppy gave birth and over the past few weeks I've noticed a weird growth growing on the belly of this fry.. the fry is about 4 weeks old and that growth is another fry..You can see him moving his pecs and it poops :blink: You can clearly see 2 eyes and what seems to be somewhat of a tail..I'm just totally shocked but not surprised because humans have been known to be attached and other animals..I've just never seen it on a fish..Any Ideas on what to do? I'm not up to culling if it isn't needed.

Ideas on what to do, no. But wow that is strange and interesting!! I bet it would be nearly impossible, but you have to try for a picture!

Yea, it would be hard on my cam to get a good shot.. The upper sibling is a little over 1/4 inch..I will take a pic this weekend and see if I can get a good focus..

Does it look kinda like this?---

thDSCF0260.jpg

Found that pic on another forum awhile ago--not my picture. I kept it for reference since I have some guppies now.

OMG yes!.. On mine the fins, tail and eyes are developing..Weird What did they say about it?...Is this making them both suffer?

Edited by jewels