Fish Pictures

Here are a few pictures of my crazy goldfish.

3 of the 4 goldies. TJ is shy. The calico is new and I took him out of QT a week ago.

S5003799.jpg

Bad picture of Ping Pong.

S5003762.jpg

The 3 amigos.

S5003772.jpg

They love zuchnni(Sp?).

S5003751.jpg

Here is one of a lionhead I used to own.

Randompics11-21-07031.jpg

One of TJ so he is not left out.

S5003327-1.jpg

Sorry if the pictures are too big. Also, I moved the cory cats out of the tank and put them in with the tetras. Hopefully I will be getting a bigger tank by the end of this year. I also found a nice fish store near me that had some nice looking goldfish for decent prices.

The end. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

S5003679.jpg

ohhh..very beautiful...the lionhead jut looks like my Chikoo... :) ...

gorgeous fish and I love the algae on your decor...gives it a beautiful look.... :) ..I know weird..but I love it... :heart

Thanks everyone.

SunshineGurl: I agree with you. It adds a more natural color to the decor.

CountryLovah: It looks nice in the picture but looks better in person. I changed it from purple and white to blue and it looks 10x better.

oh is the last pic of 3 snails...howwwwww cute..all of them marching together...hehehehe..

btw how is the pH coming along..I remember you having some issues with the pH...hope everything is stable now.. :)

oh is the last pic of 3 snails...howwwwww cute..all of them marching together...hehehehe..

btw how is the pH coming along..I remember you having some issues with the pH...hope everything is stable now.. :)

That is a picture of 3 cory cats that used to be in the tank. They are now moved. My pH is holding at around 7.4 and somes to be staying there. Thanks for asking!

Your tank is gorgeous! All the fish are beautiful as well.

Thank you.

Stunning!!!!! :o:exactly

Thank you. I work hard to keep it nice.

:D

nice move taking out the cories.

They all look great

Thank you. I miss seeing the cories in the tank but they are doing well with the tetras. I don't have to worry about them looking for food since my goldfish are pigs. :rolleyes: