My Fish,my Tank

Welcome to koko's :D:exactly ...you have a very nicw set up indeed ..What size ias your tank ?? ..the rule of thumb is 10 gallons per fancy goldfish and 20 gallons per common goldfish ...looks like you have a lot of fish and are very overstocked ..we only tell you this to help you not to be mean ..we want your goldfish experience to be a good one :) ..and help you steer away from the dangers of the misrepresentations that goldfish have from local fish stores that only care about making money and don't have youand your new pets interest at heart ....We have all came here with the same setups ..so don't feel bad ..that is why koko's is here and I hope you read lots and learn aas much as you can :bingo:

That is a nice tank but I would look better with less fish. Also, you should move the tetras out of the goldfish tank and set up a tank of their own. They have a different diet and temperature.

Welcome to Kokos. You came to a great place. There are many knowledgeable goldfish keepers here.

very beautiful setup...looks perfect!!!.. :) ..wow so huge and awesome

but yeah..tetras cannot live with goldfish..they need warmer water.. :( ..I am sorry...

How many goldfish do you have in a 109 gallon tank...are all the goldfish fancy??

A beautiful tank and beautiful fish! :welcome

You came here proud to show off your beautiful tank and fish and we don't want to diminish your pride and joy, not at all! Everything is so beautiful! It really is. You love goldfish and it shows! And it's extra great that you started off with such a large tank! That's going to help a lot. But, we also love goldfish and we want to make sure that this tank and these fish continue to be your pride and joy. And, when the rule is 10 gallons of water minimum per goldfish, with 16 goldfish in a 109 gallon tank, you're extremely overstocked. Do you test your water often? With drop test kits? With this many fish, you must test the water at least twice a week. How often do you do water changes and how much do you change? Do you vacuum the gravel? Also, yes, you and the black tetras would really be better off if you could put them in their own 10 gallon tank. Goldfish and tropicals needs are just too different to be able to keep them together.

Tell us more about your tank and how you clean and maintain it!

Edited by Lynda Von G

first, my english is weak.

ı know to many fish in tank.10-11 fish is good.i give up some one.I know some things.this tank is not new and i'm to begin that hobby 10 years ago.

haven't test kid.to expensive in my country.every 10 days 80 liter fresh water change.also now add to plants.6 criptocoryn and 6 anubias.that pics not new.nitrate and other worts not a problem.water rates is good.my fishes good and health.tetras too.

goldfishs not a fishes in my country. i look in good very much.every bodys loves malavi,frontoza... goldfishes worthless in my country. no body use to look for goldfish that tank.

sorry all.my english very bad.

ı know to many fish in tank.10-11 fish is good.i give up some one.I know some things.this tank is not new and i'm to begin that hobby 10 years ago.

haven't test kid.to expensive in my country.every 10 days 80 liter fresh water change.also now add to plants.6 criptocoryn and 6 anubias.that pics not new.nitrate and other worts not a problem.water rates is good.my fishes good and health.tetras too.

goldfishs not a fishes in my country. i look in good very much.every bodys loves malavi,frontoza... goldfishes worthless in my country. no body use to look for goldfish that tank.

Your english isn't that bad and you don't say where you are from but I bet it's way better than a lot of us would do with your language, lol. Goldfish definately are not worthless here at Koko's! Hope you stick around. :exactly

Yes, we understand you just fine. Glad you found us because, no matter what your country thinks, we here know how fabulous goldfish are and you've found friends here! Sounds like you're doing well with your goldies and understand their needs and that's what counts!

Your english is not bad. I am glad you are taking care of your goldfish. No fish is worthless and it is shame that your country thinks of them like that. Your tank is lovely.

Everyone else has already said it, but I can understand your English fine! :)

Welcome to this board! I am glad you found us. Thank you for showing us your photos! :D They are really nice, and your tank is very nice looking!