Mia: Countrylovah

CountryLovah

So my internet went out two days ago for no apparent reason. This has been happening a lot actually and it's really starting to make me MAD!

Funny thing is, the reason I found this out was because I went to get onto koko's to update a thread, and couldn't get on..

I just now noticed that the internet was working again, and of course right away I come here.. Hmmm talk about being addicted!! :rofl

I wish I had as legitimate an excuse!

So the internet went out AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is getting ridiculous!!! It goes out (along with the phone) and then we call to have someone come fix it. It always comes back on ON IT'S OWN before the guy can come out, so by the time they are coming, it's working and they think we are nuts. Then it goes out again!! Yesterday it happened. I needed to go online and print tickets and directions. Of course it wasn't working. So I called AGAIN, and got them to give us an $80 credit since this month has been so bad. Also I got them to send someone within a few hours, so they at least made it WHILE there was a problem. Who knows if it will fix it or not.. Most likely not.. I hate comcast!!!

We've never had a problem with our Comcast internet. It's the phone we have issues with. Like you internet, it just randomly stops working. We can't call out, and we can't answer it. It'll ring, but when you go to answer the phone it's dead. Larry and I are moving at the end of the month, so hopefully we won't have Comcast anymore. I'm nervous about moving the fish! The mouse and Harley will be easy, but the fishies!!

This same exact thing was happening when we first got our phones switched over to comcast...I remember the phones ringing but when you picked up, nothing..At the time this was happening it was a totally differernt problem then the one we are having now.. They came out and did something where they switched out the phone outlets in the walls.. That problem stopped. But the internet has been horrible for years... When it works, its FAST! And I LOVE it. It's just unreliable... At one point when my dad lived here, he was soo sick of it he got verizon DSL for himself while we kept Comcast.. It was more reliable, but not even close to being as fast.. Same thing for comcast Digital Cable. When it's working, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it. But when it's going in and out, OYYYYYYA! lol

Our comcast has been better in a lot of ways since my dad left.. He had so many splitters and cables hooked up throughout the house, and he wouldn't let anyone touch anything.. After he left, I went around the house and changed all the connections with the cable. Before, if there was a problem, it was sometimes within the house in a random place you couldn't find. Now, it's been a lot easier to fix.

I will say this, Comcast is pretty good about giving you money back if you ask them because of a problem..

Yay your back wondered were you disapeared to :D:nana

Ya know, you aren't around enough yourself mister!!!! lol

lol am about just not posting as much. plus college assignments take alot of time now am back

am watching you :P:rofl

Apparently, and luckily, smello-vision internet hasn't caught on yet in Europe :P

Yeah that is good. Otherwise I wouldn't be ALLOWED on this board today. I am GROSS LMAO

If we see Blue disappear for awhile again now, this time it's me for SURE.. Who has time to shower though, when you are behind on posts?? LOL

It;s crazy.. I went to the beach for another 2 days.. Then was really busy for the 2 days after... I feel like I am soo behind on reading on here, and the thing is, I don't know how to not try and read EVERYTHING LOL

The last few times I've been going to Disease, and checking any posts in there that I have already posted on. THEN if I have extra time, I check any OTHER posts I have already posted on, THEN if I have time, I start new ones.. Today I have at least managed to read some new ones. I need a good 12 hours dedicated JUST to Koko's! LOL

I still wanna get some pics of from my last few beach trips to show you guys! LOL : )

hurry with the beach pics or am gonni borrow kokos koko stick :SmackBottom::rofl

Geeeeeeeeeez, okay........I'll try to hurry LMAO

If you do a few sloppy water changes, you've pretty much gotten a shower....just in dirty fish water :rofl

Ooooooh good! One of my tanks is due for a water change today! Maybe that will buy me some more time LMAO!!!!