Question For Any Breeders

misty_blue16137

My Telescope/Oranda fry are now 5 & 6 weeks old and so far doing good. Out of 15 original fry there are 13 left. One I culled and one just disappeared. This wasn't a planned breeding to say the least but now they are getting older I'm wondering what I can expect looks wise. Will some look like Telescopes, some like Orandas or will they basically have characteristics of neither parent? At what age do the Telescope eyes start developing if any are going to get them? I know wens tend to develope later on young fish even on purebreds so I'm assuming that is definately a wait and see situation. All have double tails, and no missing fins. Even the tiny runt. The parents came from Tommy at GoldfishNet so I'm assuming they are purebreds. I know there's no way of saying for certain but would welcome some opinions here.

Thanks!

Well, I'm not 100% but I have Oranda/Bubble-eye fry that are 4 months old and some already have bubble sacs growing behind the eye socket.. as far as wens they have those too...I believe it's genetics, diet, and pristine water that all aids in this...