Im Alive!

LuvMuhFred

Well WOW!!! its been a year sinse I posted ........I can not believe it has been so long!!!

Good to see some familiar faces :) Hope all my old friends on her and their fish babies are doing well

I may not have been around but trust me.....I have always thought of u.

As for myself and my babies...well they got a new daddy...I got married! this late in life LOL so yes life has been hectic to say the least.

My fry are doing well, my pearlies are so cool! My ranchus are good.

Unfortunately I have lost my breeder Sunset (swimbladder) but her fry are good and later I lost my lovely lucy (again swim bladder) However Blue and Dalamar are going strong and are now 11 inchs!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping to hit the record for biggest oranda and biggest blackmore :)

wow its overwhelming to be back! Gonna take me a while to catch up with u all :)

*hugs*

Thanks hun!

so nice to see a familiar face :)

Glad you still here

how all ur fish??? and how are u?

:) I'm great. My fish are probably all new since last year! I lost my Oranda Jerry in October and Elaine just last week. The good news is I have a nice big 55 gallon now and my 3 current babies are doing fantastic.

Yeah, late in life? 37? Please darlin'! You're still a young'un! But, congrats still!

So, I guess Blue can't be Baby Blue anymore, huh? lol! I have a blue oranda named Blue too! But, he's Buddy Blue because he's so friendly and wants to be everyone's buddy.

Well, we wan't pics of your big monster babies!

I joined back in 2005, then, myself, disappeared for a while, but I do remember your name! Welcome back!

Welcome back and congratualtions, nice to see you around again. Seems this year has been a hectic one for a lot of people around here! lol.

Glad your remaining fish are doing well and growing up big. I have a blue oranda too, used to have the nickname baby blue, is now called Tiny Tim, but is no longer tiny.

Hi! Welcome back! Congrats on the wedding! That's so exciting! I am so sorry to hear about your fish. I'm glad Dalmar is doing well, I always thought he was so cute!

Oh hi LMF! I have missed you so much!

I wondered how you were doing!

Congrats to the wedding!

So much has happened here... good and bad...

Hope to see you around!

Thanks to u all for the welcome back and replys.

I would love to address u all personally but that would be a huge post!

CountryLovah I love Kharma!!! I always wanted a panda and never got one as I had to many already :) However my Blue went thru a color change in the new tank and is not so Blue anymore...he sort of a panda with some orange now LOL

Its sad but I figure as long as he is big and healthy its ok, and prob the closest id get to a panda unless I want to go back to having more tanks again.

OLDHAG I MISSED U TOO!!!

d_golem so glad u still here...how all the ranchus going??? I expect u will be an expert on that breed by now :P

A big thanks to those that replied with warm welcomes that have not met me before...I will look forward to getting to know u and ur fish.

Chrissy_Bee im so sorry about Jerry :( *hugs* I look forward to seeing your new fish.

Maceo ohhhhhhh u should see him now LOL very handsome if I may say so myself :)

As for pics of my monsters I am working on that

alot of pics from my phone so not great quality (and if i can just get my photobucket password) then I will get some up in the pic section ASAP

Edited by LuvMuhFred