Moving Day For The Fry

Well, today I got brave and decided to combine the fry in the 20 gallon to give them more room as well as making their care easier than the two separate 10 gallons. Now I'm sitting here waiting to see if any react badly to the move. So far they are all swimming all over the place including the runt. Did everything I could think of to make it as easy as possible for them. Used 1/3 new water, 1/3 water from the established tank I have always used for their water changes and 1/3 from the 6 week olds tank that is cycled. Moved the filters from both 10 gallons over, the bag of gravel from the established 10 gallon as well as their own plants plus one extra from the established tank. Added a dose of Prime as a precaution. Moved them with a container rather than netting. Now, I can relax for a bit, at least until they start outgrowing the 20 gallon, lol. Will get pics and post them after a bit. Have to get the room put back together as I had to do some moving and shuffling to set up the 20 and clean out and put away the tens.

Ah well, heigh ho heigh ho back to the mess I go!

How exciting. They sound like they are doing SOO good Kathy!!! : ) You've done so well with them, especially since it was so unexpected. I still think it's funny how some people try and try and have no luck and you just plopped a plant with eggs into a tank, and look at all the babies LOL

I think we are about due for a new video of them in the 20 gallon tank, don't you???

Can you tell them apart yet? Do different onces have different looks/personalities or anything or is it too soon to tell?