Jungle Start Right Tank Buddies

Do any of you use Start right tank buddies by Jungle and what do you think of it? I bought some not to long ago when I was out of Prime or low on prime. I usually use only prime. Well I had to do a water change friday and used it for the first time. It gives the water a slight blue tint which I like but it seems the water is cloudy the next day. I had fed orange on Saturday so I had to do a water change yesterday and when I did everything was coated with slime -I mean everything in the tank. Today the water is hazy again. Has anyone else had this problem?

Do any of you use Start right tank buddies by Jungle and what do you think of it? I bought some not to long ago when I was out of Prime or low on prime. I usually use only prime. Well I had to do a water change friday and used it for the first time. It gives the water a slight blue tint which I like but it seems the water is cloudy the next day. I had fed orange on Saturday so I had to do a water change yesterday and when I did everything was coated with slime -I mean everything in the tank. Today the water is hazy again. Has anyone else had this problem?

I don't know they might have. The web site says it has some kind of extra chemical that protects the slime coat. I guess I won't use them anymore. I just never had so much slime over everything when using Prime. I guess I will try to never run out of prime again

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

i used it once and wasn't impressed. switched to StressCoat+ for water conditioning after using it. i mostly use that now but i also use prime.

the jungle anti-parasite tablets are great, though!