Glory

Hi everyone. I know you probably all know about my too young pearscale getting stuck inbetween the airline tubing and the back wall of the tank and passing away. I went back to the store and found another cute pearlscale who was a little bit bigger. I named him or her "Glory" She was quite bossy when I first put her in the tank for the first day or two. She is a third of the size of Angel but she has been chasing Angel around the tank and nipping at her tail and nipping at and chasing Gabriel the cory cat. However she has settled down the last day or so and is swimming happily with Angel. Kind of buddy , buddy now with her. Here are some pics but mind you they are cell phone ones so they are blurry plus she does not stay still long enough for me to get a clear pic

post-8446-1219697971_thumb.jpg

post-8446-1219697976_thumb.jpg

post-8446-1219697983_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone. She is a little cutie. Yes she does think she is the boss of the tank. I caught her chasing Angel around again last night. bossy little thing she is but cute

I love those little round golfballs! My little pearly was also just so outgoing! Definitely the boss of my tank!

Black button eyes are so cute. My other fish Angel has them. Actually I could not capture it on film but Glory has one button eye and the other eye is normal ( black center with silver rim)

• 1 month later...

I will have to take another pic this weekend when I change water and clean the tank up. He is getting huge. He is bigger than Angel now, even after just having her a couple months. He may have some Ryukin in him. He has a high arched back like a Ryukin but the rest of him is all pearlscale.His color is changing slightly and is getting more dark orange. Unfortunately he lost his black saddle mark and his back is all organge now. She or He ( not sure it may be a he) is still the king of the tank and the master of the feed me dance.