Meet The Moors

Okay guys. I know I've been slacking when it comes to Koko's. (Think 10 posts per day instead of my usual 100 lol)

This week has been BUSY! I finally got to the beach on Tues & Wed. Then Thurs we drove all the way to a concert to find out it sold out while we were driving (It was at Six Flags, so there was nothing we could do about it). So Thur was ruined for NO reason. Friday morning My two new fish came and I was busy with them most of the day getting them set up and moving them, testing water, etc. Saturday I spent with Shane because he's been getting neglected a bit lately.. (Today we were at the grocery store. Shane said this guy was checking me out and I jokingly said "where??!!! Maybe HE likes fish! I wanna date HIM". Shane said "oh trust me he can HAVE you.. He's just gonna want to return you in a few days!" LOL. ) So needless to say I had to spend a little quality time with my BF instead of my GF!! LMAO

Anyway today I finally got in some koko's time and I've uploaded some more pictures of my babies now that I've moved them into their tank. It's a 29 gallon. It's not finished. It originally looked like this:

AngelTank.jpg

Imo said some of the decorations looked sharp (Angel was in there a little while and kept getting hurt). And I wanted to get rid of the gravel.SO I changed it to this:

29Gallon.jpg

But then one of the glass bowls holding the gravel broke when I barely moved it, so those seemed BAD to have in the tank. PLus, I kinda wanted to get rid of ALL the gravel. Oh and Kathy has the log in the middle and so I wanted to at least try to get something original. So I am working on changing it again. For now it is very bare. I am going to try to find a way to use the same plants from the middle picture, but fix them to something to keep them down without gravel. For now there are just two decorations. You can see Kharma And Kismet in the corner. I'll post more pics when it's finished:

KharmaKismetTank.jpg

Now here are some closeups of the babies IN the tank:

KharmaKismet2.jpg

KharmaKismet3.jpg

KharmaKismet4.jpg

Kharma2.jpg

Kharma3.jpg

Kismet3.jpg

Kismet4.jpg

Kismet5.jpg

Great close ups! Kismet reminds me of a little old lady with her wrinkled neck in that first shot! How darling!

Re: your plants: check out my post on setting your plants in a resin and rock/gravel base. Cheap Commercial Tank Decor. This might be just what you need.

Shane said this guy was checking me out and I jokingly said "where??!!! Maybe HE likes fish

:rofl Poor shane !!! you must have that guy on his toes all day long !!! :rofl ...You sound like me !!!!

your fish are Amazing ..they look like two peas in a pod :D ...let us know when they spawn :lol1

That's why I usually don't let Miki visit strange libraries on here own, she unwillingly 'attracts' people :yeah: .

Shane said this guy was checking me out and I jokingly said "where??!!! Maybe HE likes fish

:rofl Poor shane !!! you must have that guy on his toes all day long !!! :rofl ...You sound like me !!!!

your fish are Amazing ..they look like two peas in a pod :D ...let us know when they spawn :lol1

That's why I usually don't let Miki visit strange libraries on here own, she unwillingly 'attracts' people :yeah: .

That was years ago. :rolleyes:

With a bit of luck I'll be working in one in 6 weeks :lol2

beautiful fish! I guess I'm behind... where did you get these fish from? an online auction?

Glad to see there's someone more behind that me! lol! :tomuch:

Thanks everyone!!! : )

beautiful fish! I guess I'm behind... where did you get these fish from? an online auction?

Yep I got them from the goldfishconnection auction. They are fish from Dandy Orandas! : )

I got the dragon at a store near me called Pets Plus.. There are about 6 of them in this area of the country, but they aren't a chain store.. It was EXPENSIVE!!! I think it was like $30! I can see if they have any more though : )

I am going to try out Lynda's bonzai idea to make the plant decorations! I think it's SOOO cool!!! It might take me a while before I actually get it started, but I really want to try it.

Heidi, I think Shane is trying to leave me for you LOL. When I first came to kokos he would always say "how's heidi". I don't know why but your name was the first to stick out to him.. I'd be like "how do you even know Heidi???". Then last night he said "I really like Heidi" And I thought he meant a girlfriend he had in high school named Heidi! He said "no, koko's!". He said that I had left koko's up on the computer and he & Tanya were looking at it. He said they saw the post about the guy at the store I wrote and he wanted someone to comment about it, but everyone kept saying "beautiful fish". Then he saw what you wrote:

Poor shane !!! you must have that guy on his toes all day long !!! :rofl ...You sound like me !!!!

And was like "Ohh i like this person!" Then looked over and saw it was you and started to laugh. He said "of course it happened to be Heidi".. If he joins koko's we know why!!! LOL