Goldfish Webkinz!

CountryLovah

Today my mom took my daughter to one of the malls near us. When they came home Taylor was running around with a bag and trying to get me, Shane, Tanya and my mom all in the same room at once. Finally, when she did she made me close my eyes, and gave me this:

GoldfishWebkinz2.jpg

A GOLDFISH WEBKINZ! How CUTE!!!!!!!! Taylor picked it out, my mom bought it for me LOL Aren't they sweet?! And for once I don't have to worry about overcrowding, diseases or ammonia readings. Only the dog, who thinks ALL stuffed animals are his toys! LOL AWWWW

Something tells me after this post, about 1000 kokos members are going to be bombarding toy stores trying to find these?!

Here's one of Tay holding it. (I'm not getting in a picture today I look like crap LOL)

GoldfishWebkinz.jpg

My kids are complete webkinz fanatics, and they told me the goldfish was coming before it even hit the stores! We did look at it, and it is really cute. If you go online with it, I think its room is even underwater!

(I'm holding out for a sheep. Don't ask, I think I lived in England too long...)

Edited by cometgirl

Sue- I want the pearlscale lot 8 on GFC- whats shipping cost? Just wondering =P

Depends on where you live.. It says on the website that the average cost is $75 per box. It costs pretty much the same to ship one fish as it does two.. Mine ended up being $69 for both fish, but you would have to check with Ken for an EXACT shipping price! : )

If you go online with it, I think its room is even underwater!

I'm TOTALLY going online with MINE!! LOL I am such a kid at heart! : )

How sweet that your family is getting behind you like this! I love that they are into you being into fish and want to do things for you that support and celebrate it! I have no idea what a webkinz is though, but it's darling!

I'm not sure who is cuter, Taylor or the goldfish...just kidding...Taylor wins hands down...what a cutie!

Thanks Amy!!! : ) I need to post some more pics of her :)

How sweet that your family is getting behind you like this! I love that they are into you being into fish and want to do things for you that support and celebrate it! I have no idea what a webkinz is though, but it's darling!

I know isn't it soo sweet of them? Webkinz are stuffed animals, but they have a personal code that you can type in on an internet site, that lets you "play" with them. Feed them, change their homes around.. Virtual pets.. When you buy one, you get the actual stuffed animal, but you also get to add it to your collect of online pets and kids can do SO much on there.. Taylor LOVES them.. She said "mommy once you sign up your Goldfish you can decorate a tank and everything!!". I told her we can do that together. : ) It's really cute!

My kids are complete webkinz fanatics, and they told me the goldfish was coming before it even hit the stores! We did look at it, and it is really cute. If you go online with it, I think its room is even underwater!

(I'm holding out for a sheep. Don't ask, I think I lived in England too long...)

I've never been bothered to get into Webkinz, but the SHEEP and the GOLDFISH might sway me, oh gosh. XD?

Baa baa baa!

I'm so immature! D:

Thats ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

It reminds me that....At my wedding, one of my kids best friends (who I call my 2nd son) and he calls me mum :)

turned up with a fish covered in seq ins and glitter

I wore that on my wrist instead of horseshoes!

It was so special to me that my kids friends know my love of fish and they know and love me *tears*