School!

Franky

less time to be on this wonderful forum. :( and less time to see my fishies. :cry1 cant wait to graduate! :D (last year)are ppl ready for school for whoever has to go to the dreadful prison?lol :rofl

I went back today Mon 25th and i miss the long lays in bed already :rofl I to need alarm clock or I just wouldnt be up in time :P

are you kidding I can't wait for school!!! my kids are going everyday this year ...so my summer is just beginning :D

hahaha dats so funny! :rofl

Ah, school! O_O I'm moving away for art school, and it's pretty terrifying/exciting. That said, I don't have to wake up at 6 AM anymore since the apartment I'm renting is only a short walk to school. And I'll get to see my fish more since they will live with me instead of at my parents shop!

Yay school!

:) i'm excited about school this year...

we've been in school starting the 4th week now.

:D i love it!

it's a bit stressful...

with more pressure...

and work...

but it's well worth it all!

i've got great kids...

wonderful classes (for the most part)...

working out the kinks in the chain...

but my freshmen came to class 9 minutes early

cuz they got outta P.E. early...

and they told me that they love my class so much...

they wanted to get to class instead of loiter in the hallway. :heart:heart:heart

they're such little sweeties! :D:D:D:D

My first day of classes was today...considering I had 4 classes all before noon it was pretty good. I can't believe I'm a senior though...its my 4th year (thankfully not my last) at the one place in this state that I feel at home. I love MSU....

my school sucks!because im missing 2 classes,now i have to talk to my counselor to get my 2 classes. high school is so complicated!ugh. :thud

My first day of classes was today...considering I had 4 classes all before noon it was pretty good. I can't believe I'm a senior though...its my 4th year (thankfully not my last) at the one place in this state that I feel at home. I love MSU....

most of my teacher went to MSU

MSU is the place to go for teaching, they have pretty much the best program in the country. I hope your teachers from here are good ones :ignore

MSU is the place to go for teaching, they have pretty much the best program in the country. I hope your teachers from here are good ones :ignore

really maybe i should go lol.

are you kidding I can't wait for school!!! my kids are going everyday this year ...so my summer is just beginning :D

Ha! I'm with you, Heidi. My kids started today, and all I can say is, "what a relief!" They are happy and so am I! :D

Ah, school... and you think that at 18 and graduating from high school it all stops?! lol! :rofl It's only just begun! I've been going to school off and on, for probably half my life after high school. And ya know what? Once you go to school because you CHOOSE to, and not because you HAVE to, it becomes so much more fun! I go back this Friday. I've had a great summer, and I will miss that, but I do like school....

Ah, school... and you think that at 18 and graduating from high school it all stops?! lol! :rofl It's only just begun! I've been going to school off and on, for probably half my life after high school. And ya know what? Once you go to school because you CHOOSE to, and not because you HAVE to, it becomes so much more fun! I go back this Friday. I've had a great summer, and I will miss that, but I do like school....

ha...i wish i had dat freedom!to choose when i went to school.

they are the best teachers i have

Just wanted to pop in to say! To all the STUDENTS: Study, Learn ALL that you can & ENJOY It! I'll bet that MOST (if not all) of us who are WELL PAST our school days would L O V E to go back and do it again......this time realizing what a REAL pleasure it could be!!! I really liked school but a DO OVER would be fun! You know...to KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW NOW & go back!!

Have Fun AND Learn EVERYTHING!!!

Just wanted to pop in to say! To all the STUDENTS: Study, Learn ALL that you can & ENJOY It! I'll bet that MOST (if not all) of us who are WELL PAST our school days would L O V E to go back and do it again......this time realizing what a REAL pleasure it could be!!! I really liked school but a DO OVER would be fun! You know...to KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW NOW & go back!!

Have Fun AND Learn EVERYTHING!!!

Jeana, I would have to respectfully disagree about a "do over"! :D I'm glad you had that much fun but I personally couldn't wait to graduate, get a job and gain my independence. School was a necessary evil and I don't miss it at all. :P

Edited by Kristi

Guest Orandaa

I'm excited for school. It'll be my first year of University, and I get to live locally which is what I wanted because I like it here (for now).

Plus, I finally get to play college football! So exiting!