My Goofy Goldfish!

Jeana727

I added a decent size clear vase to my big tank. I HAD a plant in it but the plant kept ending up floating....it seemed no matter what I tried the plant "got loose"!! Well, Now I know why! My Goofy Goldfish want to use it for a "RESTING STATION"!!!

aug-2008075.jpg

Big Boy Inside....Yin waits for his turn.

aug-2008084.jpg

"HEY! It's MY turn!!"

aug-2008073.jpg

"VASE HOG"!!

After my tank cleaning today I placed a fake plant IN the vase......within MINUTES they had pulled the plants out and Big Boy & Yin were sided by side IN the vase & Patch was patiently waiting.

Edited by Jeana727

They will squeeze themselves in where they can! lol.Silly fish. I think you need more vases! Mine rip the plants up too, I got some very nice ones last weekend, they ripped 2 up in 1 night and munched their way through them, now they are nibbling their way through the 3rd! salad bar, I think not!

After my tank cleaning today I placed a fake plant IN the vase......within MINUTES they had pulled the plants out and Big Boy & Yin were sided by side IN the vase & Patch was patiently waiting.

Haha!

Yup, that's what they do!

Guest Isilme

OMG :D Goldfish can be so hilarious sometimes! You think: "What a nice vase to put a plant in", they think: "Let's destroy this, I want to use it as a pillow!" :)