Its That Time Of Year Again

kenny

just wanna let everyone know about the sale. its at the place where the pets go, 8/24-8/31. its on 20 and 29 gal rectangle tanks, but theres other stuff for 10% off too. oh, and 5/$5 on community fish!

last year the $1/gal went up to the 55 gals... that's how i got my two.

i wonder if they've changed it this year... hmm.

not that i have room for anymore. :P

haha maybe i'll buy one for school! :D

Aargh!! I'm kicking myself because a month ago I finally broke down and bought a 29 gallon for over twice that much money at a leading competitor!

(now where is the emoticon for smacking yourself in the head?)

Aargh!! I'm kicking myself because a month ago I finally broke down and bought a 29 gallon for over twice that much money at a leading competitor!

:wall:kickbutt:why::stupid::k055::tomuch:

:wall:kickbutt:why::stupid::k055::tomuch:

Koko should hand out 'emoticon mastery medals' :D .

But, the sale will be over before its' your birthday or christmas! Wouldn't it be better to get an early b-day/xmas present and save the giver some money?! Justification to get something now! lol! But, hey! It's true! Good stuff at where the Pets Go. I'm seein' something I want!

But, the sale will be over before its' your birthday or christmas! Wouldn't it be better to get an early b-day/xmas present and save the giver some money?! Justification to get something now! lol! But, hey! It's true! Good stuff at where the Pets Go. I'm seein' something I want!

thank u

THANK YOU :bighug

I got my parents to go today and get me an early birthday present in the form of a 20 gal long for $20!!!!! :wish:

:bump: ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pianobanana:panana:redbanana::greenbanana::nana:tbanana:carrot::locked:

:Jig::happydance:Jig::happydance:Jig::happydance:Jig::happydance:Jig::happydance:Jig::happydance:Jig:

Gabriel thanks you too & can't wait 2 move into his new home!! :fishtank I just need to find a stand...craigslist here I come! lol

(oh no, I need to remove some emotes be4 it will let me post, lol!

last year the $1/gal went up to the 55 gals... that's how i got my two.

i wonder if they've changed it this year... hmm.

where we went 2day (in virginia) the limit was 26 or 29 gals...I 4got exactly what they said.