Should I Start Medigold For Infection ?

Ok, I know I need to start medigold for the bacterial infection...white poo. But It looks like I might have enough for two days and while I ordered more on Friday, I don't think that I will get the shipment until mid-late next week?

What should I do? Any advice? I don't want to start/stop/start again?

Do you have a thread somewhere else about the infection? Are the fish showing any other signs? If your basing your diagnosis on white poo alone, you might want to fast a couple of days then feed some peas and see if that might not clear up the white poo, sometimes it will, sometimes it won't and you do indeed need the meds, but it won't hurt to try peas especially since you have to wait on the meds to come in anyway. I 100% agree with Chrissy that you shouldn't start and stop and start them again, super bugs are bad news!

That is what I thought...but I just needed a little reassurance. Yes there are a couple of other threads.....but unless you want some boring reading..all the threads are on page with the different threads.

Between alien invasions, medicating, having to fast due to cycle bump, etc.....I just want to help but all I can do is wait and it is NOT fun!

My poor little guys! :ill

Ugh, hope everything works out sounds like you and your goldies have been through it! I just wanted to make sure you weren't jumping the gun is all, I know I always want to when they start showing symptoms of something nasty. Good luck, fingers and fins crossed for you!