My Hamster...

I was over at my friends house for the night. This morning when my mom picked me up she said that she had bad news to tell me so I was like "oh no wat did u do??" cuz i immediately thought of my fish and how she loves to feed them when im gone (about 5 times more food than they should have) but then she said "i didnt do anything...its ur hamster" so she told me that he had died overnight :cry1 . She thinks it was a heart attack cuz according to her he was running in his wheel when he fell out and lay there for a few seconds and then just died. My brother says my mom didnt actually see him die so i dont know if i can believe her or not all i know is that my dearest little hammy is dead :(:cry:cry:cry:cry1:cry1:crying::crying::bye2: . Im not sure how old she was but probably somewhere around 3 years old, i've had her for almost 2 years now and I loved her alot, I still cant believe she's gone... I buried her just a few minutes ago, i made her a real nice coffin out of a filter box and filled it with hamster fluff cuz she loved that stuff and corn cuz that was her fave food.

:rip: Shredder, my little hammy, i'll always miss u :heart

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

i kept calling her a him at the beginning but it was a female if i confused ya with that

Edited by Shamu23

Aww honey I am sooo sorry! What a cutie pie..

3 years really is a great time to have a hampster. All of the hampsters I ever kept lived about that long. It sounds like you were WONDERFUL taking care of her...

Rest in peace little guy.

Oh, I am so sorry! :hug She was a gorgeous hammie, and 3 years is a wonderful long life for a hamster. I hope you feel better soon, it's so hard to lose such a beloved pet.

RIP Shredder :rip:

thanks guys

her cage looks so empty now... :(

My mom said I cant have another hamster...i hope she changes her mind though cuz it just feels weird now to look at the cage but theres nothing there...

Am so sorry you lost Shredder. Hope you feel better soon :hug

Am playing a waiting game with one of my roborovski hammy girls as she has cancer

:rip: Shredder be at peace cutie :cry1

• 2 weeks later...