New Fish

I finally had room to get some new fish. The fish sempai had some lionhead oranda crosses. I decided to get them, I went and picked them up yesterday. And the fish sempai has a tonne of other fish their for sale. I got their and he had some of the nicest show fish i've ever seen, too pricy for me tho.

These are the two lionhead oranda crosses.

DSC01224.JPG

DSC01252.JPG

I also got 3 Grade A show broadtail rykins, 2 calicos 1 gold. 1 grade A show oranda for $30.00 which is amazing, the batch of orandas it came from just got out of quarentine so they weren't in the greatest condition, so he gave me a deal. The only thing that was wrong with them there tails where a abit torn up but hardy noticeable. He said the oranda was a 100 dollar fish once it's tail cleared up. I also got a few inch long orandas and ryukins for a pond experiment im doing.

Overall it was awesome I have three tanks I have to set up yet and when they're set up im going again.

I'll post pics of my ryukins and the grade A show oranda.

DSCF4674.jpg

Such A hard fish to take a good picture of very active.^^^^

DSCF4699.jpg

DSCF4714.jpg

DSCF4715.jpg

DSCF4738.jpg

Easy fish to photograph always ready for a photo op^^^^^

DSCF4708.jpg

DSCF4710.jpg

DSCF4742.jpg

Those two fish are great looking fish pictures do not do it justice.^^^^^^

DSCF4744.jpg

DSCF4747.jpg

This fish is a 1000 times nicer in persion people shy tho^^^^

• 1 month later...

That is a beautiful fish!

I can't wait to go back to Fish Sempai this winter... I bought a beautiful fish from him last year, and couldn't believe the stock he had.

The only pictures that are showing up are of the oranda's in the first post. Great looking fish. You must have a huge tank or lots of them to have room to QT so many fish and house them.