Good Bye Old Guy

Well, we found Mac my huge moor dead in the tank a minute ago, no visible signs of problems, the water tested 10 nitrates, 0 nitrites, 0 ammo and 7.5 ph, I did a water change three days ago and everyone has been fine, the only thing I can think of is that it was just old age? He was four, and from a pet store so maybe he was just genetically predisposed not to live so long? Anyway, Buster kept ramming into his body trying to get him to wake up, it was so sad, I'll have to find her a new friend. I'll miss seeing my big googley eyed guy, may he rest in peace he was such a nice easy going guy. :cry1

post-6041-1219504723_thumb.jpg

Aww that's sooo sad! :cry1

It does seem like it might be a natural death. You take good care of your fish, the water was perfect... I guess it was just his time.. I know that doesn't make it any easier as far as missing him, but at least you know he went peacefully and you took wonderful care of him..

:rip: Mac

Thanks guys, it was so hard to get up this morning and not see him there with mouth gaped open looking for food, and when I went to bed last night Buster was sleeping on top of my other moor (the one that is a bottom sitter) :(