Airstone

maddy1997

yeah there is one way to do that...you can stick a piece of gravel into the free end of the tube..the end that is in the tank..close its mouth by sticking the gravel stone in there..make sure it does not come out...then take a new very clean pin and pierce holes in the tube just behind the gravel...say to a distance of 1-2 inches..jsut enuf holes..careful not to cut the tube too much..just tiny holes...now introduce the tube in the tank and make sure to put it under the gravel as it would need some weight to stay in there...and voila ur done...switch on the pump and you will see bubbles..

but this shud be really temporary..are u sure you cant get an airstone??..the fish store you got the tank from will definitely have an airstone..ask them...good luck...

it would be easy to buy you don't have to get the biggest all u need are the 1 inch airstones

:exactly ..very weird that goldfish 1997 cannot find an airstone..very readily available at all the chain pet stores..hope you find one soon...

it would be easy to buy you don't have to get the biggest all u need are the 1 inch airstones

:exactly ..very weird that goldfish 1997 cannot find an airstone..very readily available at all the chain pet stores..hope you find one soon...

my mom said I did not need one but my dad got me one