Betta Bowl

so, yesterday I went to the pet shop, I saw they had a betta fish bowl and it was a circle shaped container and it went in a loop the tank

so this is what it looked like I can't get a pic but the tank was shaped like an othe centre was hollow it was so small it was like this tank but hollow in the centre http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http...l%3Den%26sa%3DN

Edited by goldfish1997

That stinks that they advertise it with a goldfish in the picture. People see that and think its ok to put one in there. As for a betta, it doesn't look it'd be easy to clean like fishcrazy said, plus ideally you should put them in something that's filtered. Also, with the shape how it is there's not much surface area at all.

I have seen those at Pet*co for sale. I would not recommend it. As mentioned I would get him at least a 1 gallon bowl or tank or even a 2 gallon with a filter of some kind. I had one I got at Wal*mart that was 2 gallons with a filter and cost me around $25. It was nice. the one you are talking about is probably not even a pint. Everytime I am in that store they have bettas in one of those on display and the betta never looks like it is doing well. If you got something like that you would have to do daily water changes on something that small. I think it is just made to look good to us humans but is not good for the betta

my comments..tht setup sucks...not good for a betta at all..I keep mine alone in a 5 gal tank with filter..trust me you dont want these...

agreed at the pet store there were 4 goldfish in there icon2.gif

my comments..tht setup sucks...not good for a betta at all..I keep mine alone in a 5 gal tank with filter..trust me you dont want these...

agreed at the pet store there were 4 goldfish in there icon2.gif

:krazy::krazy::krazy::(