Airpump

• Admin

The reason I ask about the filter is it might be turning the water fast enough, if this is the case the fish will go to the top...Also if your still cycling the tank they will too...How often do you change the water? How is the ammonia,nitrites and ph of the tank....all of this can make the fish go to the top...not enough O2 in the water :(

The reason I ask about the filter is it might be turning the water fast enough, if this is the case the fish will go to the top...Also if your still cycling the tank they will too...How often do you change the water? How is the ammonia,nitrites and ph of the tank....all of this can make the fish go to the top...not enough O2 in the water :(

I am in the process of cycling my tank

Maybe the fish would like and benifit from a bubble wand hooked up the the air pump vs the clam. Mine love it. It puts lots of oxygen in the water and they love to hop and play in it. Kind like a roller coster ride for them.

Maybe the fish would like and benifit from a bubble wand hooked up the the air pump vs the clam. Mine love it. It puts lots of oxygen in the water and they love to hop and play in it. Kind like a roller coster ride for them.

thanks I will get that is a while