Photoshoot.....

Guest Oranda's R HxC

Guest Oranda's R HxC

OK so yeah Saturday I am going down to the fishy store.. :o So yeah this (MAY) be the last photoshoot of just four indoor fishies.

So here are my beauties; Trinket:

awbh001.jpg

Lilly:

awbh002.jpg

awbh004.jpg

awbh005.jpg

awbh006.jpg

awbh008.jpg

awbh013.jpg

Aida and Allegra:

awbh011.jpg

awbh010.jpg

awbh009.jpg

awbh007.jpg

(^Are they changing colors? They recently gotten very brassy gold color.. Any ideas/ pictures on how they'll probably turn out?)

I also have some vids uploading.. Aida and Allegra were being very photogenic tonight! :D Lilly and Trinket on the other hand.. Eh. Also, Trinkets supposively a Fantail but recently she's gotten very deep bodied?! Is she maybe a Ryukin?

some moors are known to change color from all black to all gold.it can be from different diets ,water,or just genetics.its still nice though.color change might be cute for them.and as for your fantail im not sure.

maybe your moors will turn out chocolatey! Yup, that's what I was thinking about Trinket. You have a little blossoming ryukin... oh! and nice butt shots! lol! :rofl

Guest Oranda's R HxC

Thanks! WAIT so Trinket IS a Ryukin? I don't really see a hump as of now thats really noticable BUT she has recently gotten deep bodied and apparently isnt an Oranda, and she doesnt even look the slightest bit like my fantail

Guest Oranda's R HxC

Thanks! And the store had no Orandas so I came home with nothing but some gravel for the well if anyone was wondering. I called though and they said they have Oranda's coming in though.. :o