Lavender & Cream Butterfly Moor...

I can't talk. I can't breath. My smile is so big my face hurts...

Ken just called.... it's MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:redbanana::greenbanana::thumbs::carrot::clapping::goldfish::thumb::hi5:crazy::grouphug:heart:tbanana:panana:happydance:booty:bounce:rockon:nana

Get the idea of how HAPPY I am?!?!?!

Oh my god I can't even contain myself... I checked my phone and it said "voicemail" and my head thought "ken".. I checked missed calls and it said "ken". My heart started to pound. I listened to his voicemail, hoping but mostly expecting to hear him say that the fish had been sold and would I be interested in any of the others...

I heard "Well, the girl never got in touch with me so as far as I am concerned the fish is yours. Based on your emails I'll go ahead and ship it, but give me a call if you can just to confirm"

It didn't even feel real!! I called and he picked up and he said "don't worry about the extra $20 you were talking about, I feel like I got what I wanted from these fish" and I said "are you sure?" and he said yes.. The fish is mine..

YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kathy!!! You know how much I've talked about this!!! Well all of you, but I think Kathy has heard it about 300 times).. It's MINE! I hung up the phone and literally... not kidding, started running around my house jumping and shrieking and screaming like a mad woman.. Tanya ran up to me and said "OH MY GOD YOU GOT IT!" and we started hugging and jumping up and down. I seriously can't wipe the smile off my face. If anyone could see me right now they would be scared because I am sitting on my laptop with this twisted little grin LMAO LMAO

She's mine.. She was SOLD weeks ago!! And she found her way to me!!! This settles it for the names... Black & White gets Kharma.. (since Shane said I deserved a little bit of good Kharma and should get the fish) and Lavendar gets Kismet, because it really was FATE!! How else can we explain that she came BACK to ME!!!!!

AUC_109_33.jpg

AUC_109_33_1.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Congrats: !!!!!!! :nana:nana :nana

(Your enthusiasm is soooo infectious!! Now I feel like dancing around my house for you!)

Kismet is beautiful. I know you will really enjoy your both your new fish.

You are great. It is a wonderful gift to be able to get that excited about stuff. So many of us go about life worrying about all the bad stuff that could happen and miss the opportunity to be happy about the good things (even small ones).

These fishies couldn't go to a better home and I love the names (although I don't think there's an "h" in Karma). :) We will anxiously await photos of them -- when do you expect them?

(Your enthusiasm is soooo infectious!! Now I feel like dancing around my house for you!)

Kismet is beautiful. I know you will really enjoy your both your new fish.

PERFECT, let's dance Claire! LOL : )

wooooww!it so nice congrats :hi5 i didnt kno there were lavender fishies!how cute!

Thanks Franky! I didn't know there were lavendar fish until recently either until I saw the lavendar chocolate moors. I love them but there is something about this one that just grabbed me :) Ken said it came in with a shipment of Lavendar Chocolates and it's really the first one he's seen. When he said that I thought "there's no way I will get one ever" and he said "you know something. I saw that fish the other day.. I don't think I was ever paid for it". I can't believe it worked out this way..

You are great. It is a wonderful gift to be able to get that excited about stuff. So many of us go about life worrying about all the bad stuff that could happen and miss the opportunity to be happy about the good things (even small ones).

You know. I have to admit, I do let the bad stuff get me down too. But lately I've been trying to focus on the good, and this may seem small to some people but to me it's a HUGE deal.. I am still smiling lol

These fishies couldn't go to a better home and I love the names (although I don't think there's an "h" in Karma). :) We will anxiously await photos of them -- when do you expect them?

Thanks Kristen : ) Oh yeah, I actually know there's no H in Karma but I chose to add one. LOL. I don't know why but the other day when I thought of the name I said to shane "how bout Kharma with an H".. It just feels right to me.. LOL I think it's because we've been rewatching LOST and there is the whole thing with the Dharma initiative. LMAO Whatever the reason, I think the H makes it unique and different.. lol

They are coming tomorrow!!! : ) Ken said he could have had the B & W to me by Wednesday, but we went to the beach Tues & Wed, and tonight we are going to a concert. I didn't want to get the fish then have to leave it. So he arranged to have it get to me on Fri instead. (that was HARD to resist). It works out, because now the fish are being shipped together, and I save LOTS of money! : )

This really won't feel real until it happens.. OMG! (Still smiling LOL)

Thanks Kristen : ) Oh yeah, I actually know there's no H in Karma but I chose to add one. LOL. I don't know why but the other day when I thought of the name I said to shane "how bout Kharma with an H".. It just feels right to me.. LOL I think it's because we've been rewatching LOST and there is the whole thing with the Dharma initiative. LMAO Whatever the reason, I think the H makes it unique and different.. lol

Alrighty then. Kharma it is. Congratulations!

I am sooooo soooooo happy for you..everytime an auction opened up..I wud look for this baby...oh my god.....I am soooo exited for you...you must be soooo happy..this was just meant to be...she had to be yours...this is gr888888 news,......wow I am so glad you bid on the Panda moor....wow...I am soooo sooo happy.... :D:D:D:D ...hugs for you...I cannot stop smiling..I totally understand what u must be feeling... :) ...and I dont need to say..cos we all have been talking abt it forever..but she is a beauty..ahhhhhhh...oh and beautiful names... :)

Edited by SunshineGurl

Congratulations! Both fish could not have found a better home! I cannot wait to see pictures of them once you get them, I'm sure they will look wonderful together!

54.gif 66.gif 65.gif 58.gif 69.gif 52.gif 71.gif 72.gif 63.gif 52.gif 71.gif 60.gif 66.gif 65.gif 70.gif

I am sooooooo happy for you!! I know how badly you wanted this one from the get go. Have to admit I darn near bid on it myself when it was up. I love the names for both of your new additions. And if you ever need a home for that Lavender Cream you know where to send it, right, rofl?

Guest Oranda's R HxC

WTHECK?! He/She's beautiful but GOSH! So many fishies so little time!!! LMAO And theres that huge auction Sunday too! Hhaaha more fishies?

Wow, Sue! :happydance:happydance :happydance Such amazing news, and its TOMORROW!! I bet you can't sleep too well tonight in anticipation! The Fedex truck will have some very precious goods tomorrow. Wonna bet we'll see a ton of pictures tomorrow? :whistle

Thank you sooooo much everyone!!! : ) I am still soooo thrilled right now LOL

I wish someone would take a video when the the carrier arrives :lol1 I can seee you giving him a big hug and smooch :rofl

A hug & smooch?! I had more in mind than that!!! This might be his lucky day LMAO

LMAO I think I had all of koko's sitting around with odd body parts crossed :rofl

Spiderman - Actually Ken mentioned something about throwing a dvd in with the package! (Not that I need more temptation but wow!).. You've still never said when you are getting yours, or if you won!!!!!! You can't keep me in suspense like this!!! lol

Spiderman, Kathy & JC - I think the three of you knew more than ANYONE how bad I wanted this fish.. I was excited to tell everyone but I was even more excited to tell you guys because I've been talking about it forever... I think Kathy's has had to hear about it ever since the auction it was in LOL

Kayla - NO I do NOT get to look at the auction until it has passed! LOL.. For real though, this is it. My tanks are full. No more rearranging to do, no nothing. They are full and that's it.. Proof is this.. Today I went to Pet S Mart to pick up some more filter media.. They actually had a fish about 5 inches long. It was $27 and I swear it was a Ranchu. Either lionhead or ranchu for sure but the angle on that tail was 100% ranchu.. It was an impressive fish, and even more impressive knowing where it was from!!! He had the fattest chubbiest bumpiest face and he was alone in a tank, and looked really great.. Trust me, if I was going to give in, it would have been for that fish. But seriously, the tanks are maxed out and adding any more would be hurting the ones I have now.

It's weird. I really feel like it was meant to be.. I was supposed to save up and get an auction fish in a few months. For some reason that Black & white stuck out for EVERYONE, including Shane & Tanya. They just kept saying "that is supposed to be your fish Sue". They don't even like fish and they pressured and pressured me to get that one.. I did, and because of THAT I called Ken, and because of that I found out about Kismet.. I can't believe how it played out. I just can't.. lol I am soo happy..

Thanks everyone for all of your posts/comments. Every time someone else writes something I just get that rush all over again, like, for REAL???? LOL Koko said to take pics of EVERYTHING along the way, the box, all of it. I think I will! I can't WAIT!!!! lol

I bet you can't sleep too well tonight in anticipation!
Sleep?? What's that?!?!?!?! LOL

OH! I just realized! I am going to have some major signature editing to do LMAO

*Look* at that gorgeous thing!

I had no idea that goldies came in lavender...

:Congrats: -- you must just be beyond geeked. ;)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with a bleach pen, a purple sharpie marker, and my fantail...