Goldfish Help

maddy1997

I don't know how it got inside my tank(probably my brother put it there and thought it was funny) but my one goldfish ate half a pine needle it is out of the tank now. Also when I look at the side of my black moores gills they are red inside is this normal?

I don't know how it got inside my tank(probably my brother put it there and thought it was funny) but my one goldfish ate half a pine needle it is out of the tank now. Also when I look at the side of my black moores gills they are red inside is this normal?

alrite..calm down...what do you mean by "one goldfish ate half a pine needle it is out of the tank now"???...is the needle stuck yet??..is it out?? or the goldfish jumped out of the tank???

the gills on the inside should be red and should look meaty..so I think your moor is ok...did you get all teh tests??...what are the test results???you might really really want to answer all the questions in the box above...and we ll take it from there...and don't panic.. :)

alrite..calm down...what do you mean by "one goldfish ate half a pine needle it is out of the tank now"???...is the needle stuck yet??..is it out?? or the goldfish jumped out of the tank???

the gills on the inside should be red and should look meaty..so I think your moor is ok...did you get all teh tests??...what are the test results???you might really really want to answer all the questions in the box above...and we ll take it from there...and don't panic.. :)

its okay I think he will be okay