Goldie Auction

vickielm

Just thought I'd let everyone know I received this email from Goldfish Connection:

Dear Goldfish Collector,

New Goldfish Auction Starts Sunday Aug. 24th! Ken has 75

that's right, seventy five beautiful goldfish for you to

choose from!!!!

There will be a large variety...moors, ryukin, orandas,

ranchu, eggfish, celestials. NOW HERE's the Best Part!!

Many of them will be priced to sell with NO reserve. Just

bid and keep your fingers crossed no one bids against you

and the goldfish is yours, NO RESERVE!!!

Have fun!!

Rick

www.goldfishconnection.com

I couldn't find the right subforum to put this in so I just put it here.

Awesome, I always love to look at the goldfish auctions! Though it's a little bit like torture because my 15 gallon is already overstocked with my two little goldies... but when I can update to a 30 gallon in 8 months, maybe I can join in the auctioning fun!

Sure, lady! Its the middle of the week, and you torture us with something like that!! : :wa what on earth are we supposed to be doing until Sunday, hm? :whistle:D

Oh, I know - rearrange some fish, buy new tanks and filters, so we are all ready when the auction starts, yes? Did I get that right? :D

One for me tooo....if you guys are fish napping...plzzzz one for me..anything is fine... :) .. :P ..oh..I would so love to have one of the beauties..but stocked and no room for any more tanks in my apt.. :( ..sheeeesh...but yeah..I cannot even wait until Sunday..and the worst part is tht on Sunday, the first thing I would do is if the auction has started..and the darn thing never starts until late afternoon or so...if tht is a torture.. :D

Sure, lady! Its the middle of the week, and you torture us with something like that!! : :wa what on earth are we supposed to be doing until Sunday, hm? :whistle:D

Oh, I know - rearrange some fish, buy new tanks and filters, so we are all ready when the auction starts, yes? Did I get that right? :D

:donthit::hide: Aghhhh, misery loves company? I want a celestial sooooooooo badly and I am fully stocked to the "gills" with the two piglets in the 30 gallon!! Moby has grown to almost 7 inches nose to tail and Florence is 6 1/2. As of this weekend I have removed 2 of their plants to give them more swimming room! I am counting on a 55 for Xmas, so maybe then I can get another baby. Until then its just like window shopping in the mall with only lint in my wallet. But I hope some of you get some beauties to brag on! :yeah: