Look At What I'm Going To Look At !

This Sunday I'm going to London Ont to pick out a kitten ...she has the 3 grey one left....perfect ...I really want a male so I'm hoping she will hold one for me they are part Himulayin..my god did I even spell that right... :blink: ...here is a pic

oh, all the grey ones have blue eyes!!

b9ac_20.jpg

They are so cute! I tend to like male cats better as they can be friendlier, but I had one female grey and white kitty that was nothing short of a sweetheart. That was back when I had a tropical tank and she used to sleep on top of it when she was a baby...so cute...

They're Himalayan? They look more like Doll-Face Persians to me... But I'm not too sure. Himalayans are supposed to be crosses between Persians and Siamese right? So the standard calls for long-haired cat with Siamese coloring?

Oh my god Heidi...all of them are so gorgeous... :heart ..whichever you get we want pictures...oh all of them are sooo sooo cute....good luck on Sunday..am sure all of them wud be sooo much fun...

OMG they're absolutely adorable!!! One of my kitties is a black and tan tortie like the one in the middle :)

The blue eyes usually change after a while. My two's did.

They're Himalayan? They look more like Doll-Face Persians to me... But I'm not too sure. Himalayans are supposed to be crosses between Persians and Siamese right? So the standard calls for long-haired cat with Siamese coloring?

the mother is Himalayan ...she told me she breeds them ..but the mother escaped and had an unplanned litter with some tomcat :rofl ...so she cannot register them and she is giving them away ..

Awwww, they are all so cute. :wub:

Years ago my parents inherited a Persian/mongrel mix from their next door neighbors. She was such a pretty, fluffy kitten, but seriously independent. She managed to have a couple of litters of kittens with the local tom before the neighbors had her spayed. They were the prettiest, and dumbest, kittens you've ever seen. :D I can still see some of her fluffy children's children around the neighborhood.

The other day my mom and I were trying to figure out how old she was when she died. It had to be at least 20.

Guest Oranda's R HxC

<333

Please take pictures while your there?

LMFAO my dads allergic to kitties so I can't have one, only visit my friend Ariannas trillions lmfao

:madrant I drove all the way to London to pickup the kitten yesterday ...and the gave the one away that I had picked out ...and they were all gone !!!!! I was furious !!! they gave me a lame story how another girl stating she was me ..picked up the Kitten ..What a bunch of BS...I said funny ...I have only come across 5 Heidi's in my whole life ..and one finally duped me and claimed to be me :rolleyes:

so tomorrow we are picking up another Kitten needing a home ..I will post pics when we get her ...heres her add pic

I would like a male but she is adorable !!we'll see when we get there...I'm not holding my breath!!!

post-14812-1219676090_thumb.jpg

I've always wanted a Ragdoll!

Amy I agree. I prefer male cats. They're beefier. But, I prefer female dogs. I don't like that "THING" right in the middle of their tummy! ugh! I like rubbing dog's tummys, but having to remember to miss that thing and, ugh!, if it gets excited.... ugh! God shoulda done the set up on dogs the way he did on cats so it doesn't show.......

Anyway! Those kitties are ADORABLE!

Sorry you didn't get the one you were hoping for! I worry about someone who takes 4 cats all at the same time... are they really going to take care of them right?

The new one is adorable too! I know that, whatever you end up taking, it will be a cutie!

Edited by Lynda Von G

I've always wanted a Ragdoll!

Amy I agree. I prefer male cats. They're beefier. But, I prefer female dogs. I don't like that "THING" right in the middle of their tummy! ugh! I like rubbing dog's tummys, but having to remember to miss that thing and, ugh!, if it gets excited.... ugh! God shoulda done the set up on dogs the way he did on cats so it doesn't show.......

Anyway! Those kitties are ADORABLE!

:lol OMFG!!!!!I spit my coffe on my lap!!! :rofl I always liked male dogs..but now that you put it that way ..you changed my mind !!

I was worried too ...I think they are most likely going to a pet store :( ..that kitty I will get will just be ment to be :P

Edited by hi-d