Friend Cuts Hair Very Well!

Guest Oranda's R HxC

Guest Oranda's R HxC

One of my best friends arianna cuts hair soo well, she doesnt charge or anything she was just cutting my hair (I really do trust her) and I've been getting so many compliments on it:

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll98/sx...ent=jjag002.jpg

My facial expression isnt too happy but yeah, my 15 year old friend did this. I really want to encourage her but I'm not sure how? She's really really good.

Wow! She did an awesome job with your hair!! How did she get started, and how many people (besides you) let her work on them? Someone should for sure suggest beauty school to this young lady after she gets out of highschool, she could do wonders in a big salon!

Guest Oranda's R HxC

Haha thanks.

Um, I don't even know she had me sit on the toilet and straightened my hair and brushed it out really well and then just started cutting. lmfao She cuts MANY peoples hair, like a lot of peoples hair!! I know of 5 people but I'm sure thats not all, she also cuts her own hair too.

It looks fantastic! She should go to hairdressing school if that's what she wants. My best friend loves to do hair but her mother discouraged it, now she's a high school teacher but deep down still wishes she was a hair dresser :P

Guest Oranda's R HxC

LOL :P Well I think Arianna wants to do it I dunno though. I told her she shouldnt do it for free anymore and she said yeah, shes gonna start charging people