School Starts Back Tommorrow

MACBOOK96

6th grade? I had a lot of fun in 6th grade, my mom teaches 6th graders she has a lot fun with them! I'll be in 19th grade if you don't count Kindergarten in that, 20th if you do. I realized last week that I have been in school for 18 years straight, I started kindergarten in Fall of 1990 :thud And I'm thinking about starting a PhD next fall :blink:

Have a great first day Macbook! enjoy 6th grade!

ya I heard alot of schools start on Monday but I go to a private school. I was thinking about this the other day... I have been at my school for 8 years straight. and thanks maceo I will try

I start classes on the 25th x.x

Working towards my bachelor's in Art. I've got uhm....1 or 2 semesters left I think. Would've graduated sooner but they have these 4 classes that have nothing to do with my major, and I can only take 1 per semester, and I keep failing them X.X Sooo not interested in them because they have nothing to do with art. If I was taking JUST my major classes, I would've graduated last semester ><

My school started today... >.< Ugh! I started high school, too.... I was really nervous, but I got around okay, and the classes were mostly pretty boring explanations. This school is big, think 550 freshman! My German class was probably most interesting.... the teacher spoke German for the whole 40-minute period :wacko: , teaching us to say hello and how to ask "What is your name?". A lot of people were like: :saywhat

But I'm definitly pooped. :rest:

Hmm, 6th grade.... I remember that.... 7th and 8th grades were better, especially 7th. :P

Edited by Petperson04

My German class was probably most interesting.... the teacher spoke German for the whole 40-minute period :wacko: , teaching us to say hello and how to ask "What is your name?". A lot of people were like: :saywhat

:P

I had sooooo much fun in my German classes! And German Club and The German-American Exchange program! Learn it well, test out of it in college and you'll be golden in grad school, because I had such a wonderful German teacher in high school I am not having to run around and learn a language like my colleagues are right now it's nice, if you plan on getting a higher degree stick with German nearly all humanities field PhD programs require you know German and one other language

The 2nd semester started 5 weeks ago (whenever that was..) but that was just our mid-year break, summer is a fair way off yet!

I think I loved grade 8 the most, started high school, so had a new uniform and new grounds, cool new facilities (w00t bunsen burners :D:D:D ) and new cooler teachers :)

My school starts the week of the 25th, but my first day is Friday, the 29th. I'm in... oh, I think my hundredth year of school! lol! That's what it feels like. I've done business school, then paralegal and now I'm studying interior architectural design. So, I think I've gone to school most of my life! At the rate I'm going, I should finally finish at the end of next year.

Oh, but I start my internship tomorrow... today... Wednesday the 20th.

Edited by Lynda Von G

good luck lynda! today wasn't bad I found out that we had 425 students grades 1-12 (thats the most we have had)

Our school starts on sept 3 i think :krazy: i dont wanna go back!! Im going into 10th grade this year. (Although I could skip to the 11th probably if I really wanted too! The only reason im in 10th is cuz thats wat i'd b in, in germany and they start at a different age so everyone thinks its cuz I got held back a year :glare: )! Last year was the most fun so far, this year is gonna b boring!!!

My German class was probably most interesting.... the teacher spoke German for the whole 40-minute period :wacko: , teaching us to say hello and how to ask "What is your name?". A lot of people were like: :saywhat

:P

I had sooooo much fun in my German classes! And German Club and The German-American Exchange program! Learn it well, test out of it in college and you'll be golden in grad school, because I had such a wonderful German teacher in high school I am not having to run around and learn a language like my colleagues are right now it's nice, if you plan on getting a higher degree stick with German nearly all humanities field PhD programs require you know German and one other language

hahaha I can speak fluent german!! But thats cuz I lived there for 10 years hehe...well its not that good anymore after 5 years of speaking mostly english but its good enough (as long as u dont ask me to write something) !

Edited by Shamu23

wow! I'd like to go to china and learn stuff maybe not long but for maybe a few years :)

I have missed those too and hey we have 4 foreign exchange students! 2 of them are from china and ones from Taiwan and that other I don't remember. I really like middle school better then elementery because many of the teachers were...... lets just leave it at that. lol but these teacher are much better!!! :D

have a great day!!! Franky

Edited by MACBOOK96