Anybody Know?

I know a lot of the folks that answer these questions are busy with other things at the moment but was hoping someone would know. The fry are now 4 and 5 weeks old. I was at the LFS today and bought some frozen glassworms. Can the young'uns eat these or not?

I had this in the Breeding Forum but thought I might get an answer quicker over here since the Mods & Helpers are spread pretty thin right now. figured it was worth a shot, lol.

They aren't bloodworms. Not sure what they are either but figured they were cheap enough to get in case they can. It says they are for all tropicals which usually means Goldies can eat them too but wasn't sure about the fry.

I found this on search.

Glass Worm (white mosquito larva)

Suitable for all tropical fish. Excellent nutrition

and eagerly eaten by all fish.

Glass Worms (White Mosquito Larvae) are

midge larvae. They swim in a horizontal

manner and move up and down in the water

using their claws to grab smaller creatures.

Fresh supply of Glass Worms, cleaning, rapid

packaging and freezing are all essential

elements for the quality of this product.

Thanks Heidi! I'll offer them some tomorrow. They are getting big enough I want to start offering them more variety than just the Hikari First Bites and the frozen Baby Brine Shrimp. The 5 week olds have been getting Omega One small sinking pellets crushed as well. Will be starting the 4 weeks old on them this week too. Think I'll start crushing up some of the other pellet food I have here for the adults too now they are getting bigger.