Black Velvet Strikes Again!

Yep, she did it again, lol. Went for an MRI and when I came home there were eggs all over the 75 gallon. I swear she is determined to take over the world with all her spawn, lol. I did NOT save any eggs. There are still some scattered here and there but figure they will get around to cleaning them up after a bit. If not, the scheduled water change probably will.

Awwww....you not saving any eggs...you might just have some room for a few new babies...awww Kathy..never mind...I am sure she ll strike back again..LOL...and when she does in future you could save some...ohh but tht is so exiting... :):heart

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN?!?!?!? This is getting ridiculous LMAO LMAO

Sometime if I ever feel brave enough to raise some babies I am gonna make you save ME some of those eggs and I'll have to try my luck LMAO

CRAZY FISH! LOL

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN?!?!?!? This is getting ridiculous LMAO LMAO

Sometime if I ever feel brave enough to raise some babies I am gonna make you save ME some of those eggs and I'll have to try my luck LMAO

CRAZY FISH! LOL

I know, she certainly is a prolific bugger,lol. Well, at least now if any get fertilized they will be Orandas as that's all that's in the 75 gallon.