Macbook96

MACBOOK96

hey everyone today was my first day of school! It was ok

Edited by MACBOOK96

hey everyone today was my first day of school! It was ok

coool...you have fun at school.. :) ...oh and no not just you replying to your own thread..we'll reply too...keep a log or something..tell stories abt your fish..and we ll join the fun.. :P .. :D ..take care..

hey macbook great to see you here :D:welcome you will never want to be away you rapidly get addicted :D

number 1 rule of kokos you must post pics or its the kokos stick for you :SmackBottom::rofl

So, post us some history on your goldies and how you got started and what you have now and everything!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ohhh cool...so any cool stories abt your tank..how big..hows cycling..are u getting impatient with it??..thoughts like you want fishies sooo bad..any fishies on your mind??..I know u want lionheads and not shipped...you could tell us why lionheads in particular??anything else??..you saw at the petstore...any fishie stories..??? :yeah: ..oh come on...you can start here..why fishies??..how you found Koko's???how did you get your tank set up..etc etc... :)

sorry guys I'm not the writer of my family but.... I would like to get possible a purple or maybe a chocolate lionhead. Today, in general was ok I had to run to my locker alot (I had a project due) (our lockers are miles away) course not that far (our schools kinda small) (compared to other schools but I like it) but overall it was ok. My tanks almost ready I don't believe I'm impatient because I learned the hard way with Harold :cry1 . well I don't have a story but I am glad I found this website because I can talk about what I watch on TV a good movie etc. (because people at my school don't... enjoy decent shows etc) not saying their bad but... they don't like that stuff.

Thanks Guys Your The Best!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you find some Purple Lionheads PLEASE let me know......purple's my favorite color! I'll pay to have it shipped! Heck get ALL of them I'll pay to have 'em ALL shipped. ESPECIALLY since I think they'd be worth a fortune!!!!