210g Is Up And Running

Smilingfish

This weekend was monumental as we got the 210g finally got up and running. We decided to add water and sand before completeing the cabinet so to verify the stand could accomodate 2685 pounds. Viola it did! Now to give you an idea of just how big this tank/stand is, mr. smilingfish is standing next to the filled tank & he is 6'1"

Filling tank with sand and water:

IMG00221.jpg

IMG00222.jpg

IMG00223.jpg

Filled tank:

IMG00236.jpg

IMG00228.jpg

IMG00237.jpg

And light on at night:

IMG00238.jpg

image.jpg

Wow, it is really big! :o

I love the picture of Mr. S standing there with a bottle of Prime in his hand. You might want to consider buying the bigger bottle with that much volume! :D

oooh preeetty~!

so what kinda setup is it going to be? :D

that's soo nice and pretty!

Most likely it will be a tank with South American Cichilds (bummer, no goldfish :( )

5 large Frontosas and 3 Flamebacks.

I love the picture of Mr. S standing there with a bottle of Prime in his hand. You might want to consider buying the bigger bottle with that much volume! :D

:rofl ..I thought the same thing !!!!..here a big jug of prime is almost $100 bucks!!!!...I cannot wait to see you fish in it!!!!and the decorating ..I'm soooo envoius!!

No doubt! Mr. S. asked how you knew it was Prime. I just :rolleyes: . :D

Yes, I agree water changes will be an "event" however we do have a water system below the tank (in the basement) so we won't be hauling water to the tank. Personally if Mr. S wasn't so heavily involved with his aquariums, I would have settled with a 75g and a few nice goldies.

• 1 month later...