Your Biggest Fish.

Sunrise was my largest he is now living in a pond. He is 10.5 inches when I moved him.

TheGoldfish004.jpg

Now my largest in home fish is Star she is 7.5 inches.

NoName-1.jpg

Guest 2 commons

I only have a picture of one of my six big guys. It was taken over a year and a half ago and all of them have grown since then. Even the two comets I adopted from a former member here have grown enormous. The ruler at the bottom of the 90 gallon tank is 6 inches.

post-5478-1219015028_thumb.jpg

This is my 9.5 inch oranda in the 180.

kokos4.jpg

I have a younger calico oranda that may contend for size in the future it's growing like a bad weed.

kokos10.jpg

I also have a common in one of my ponds in the 12 inch range never measered it or gotten a picture of it.

My biggest fish right now is Ophie (my telescope) at a whooping 3 inches. :P Of course, it's not contest, my other fish (Gilbert) being barely the size of a penny. The two shop fish are the same size as Ophie.

I have some commons and comets in my pond that are about 12 inches...but my largest fancy is only 4-5 inches not counting his tail. He came from mmm though so I don't expect any major growth...he was one of those half inch long fish when I got him so I think he's done fairly well.

I bought an Oranda that was 8 inches long but it died w month after I bought it. My largest fish now is an Oranda that is maybe 6 inches including its tail. S5003188.jpg

It is not the best picture. He is from a big chain petstore so he is not the best of quality.

My largest not counting tailfins is Ed, a mostly white common

DSC01421.jpg

The longest overall is Ariel, a comet. She is the big orange one at the bottom of the pic. I think she is about 12 inches long

DSC01395.jpg

My largest and only fancy is Boggles, my black moor

DSC00171.jpg